Party Murder

Chapter 2

Alyssa looked around the Kitchen and grabbed one of her families many butchers knifes, and slowly walked into the bathroom.

“Hello?” Alyssa asked her voice shaky.

“Meow,” Alyssa heard her mom’s cat Lola meow before leaving. Alyssa put the knife on the counter. When she went down to pick up the box she felt a hand wrap around her mouth and waist. Alyssa tried to scream, but her scream came out muffled. Alyssa put her feet on the bathroom counter and rammed the stranger into the wall twice. Alyssa grabbed the knife, and turned on the light. When she turned around she was shocked to find the stranger was her boyfriend of two years, Robert.

“What are you doing here?”

“Just stopping by to say hello,” Robert said casually.

“You acted like you wanted to kill me, you could have just knocked.” Alyssa nearly yelled at him.

“Okay, number one, what fun is that? Number two, by the looks of it, it looks like you plan on killing me.” Robert said motioning to the knife Alyssa held in her hand. Alyssa put the knife down.

“Sorry.”

“Hey, it’s okay, but do me a favor and tell your parents to lock the doors next time. You wouldn’t want some crazy person to come in your house and hack you up well you’re asleep.”

“I thought that only happened in movies.” Alyssa said looking into Roberts dark blue eyes.

“It happens in real life to.” Robert said shrugging his shoulders. Alyssa smiled. Even though she and Robert were the odd couple she truly loved him. She would be the first to admit that he’s a little weird. Robert was really into horror, murder, blood, and gore. Alyssa thought back to the time when they were in sixth grade and had to do a demonstration speech. Robert did his on how to make chloroform, which he got a C on, and a call home.

“Let’s get out of the bathroom.” Alyssa simply said and Robert followed.  “Do you want to stay for breakfast?” Alyssa asked not looking behind her.

“No thanks, I already stopped at McDonalds.” Robert said, and Alyssa turned around to face him.

“You know, if you keep on eating McDonalds, you’re going get fat and lose that little six pack you got going on.” Alyssa said poking him in the stomach.

“Hey, don’t you say that!” Robert playfully shouted.

“I say what I want.” Alyssa said sticking her tongue out at him.

“Oh really,” Robert questioned.

“Really,” Alyssa said crossing her arms over her chest. Robert picked Alyssa up by her waist and swung her around five times before setting down on her families white leather couch. Alyssa tried to get up, but Robert pinned her down on the couch.

“Take it back.” Robert said. Alyssa smiled sweetly and gave him a kiss in between each word.  

“I. Take. It. Back. Now. Get. Off. Of. Me.”

“Fine. Robert said helping Alyssa up.

“Thank you. Who knew you could be such a gentlemen?” Alyssa asked and Robert acted like it hurt.

“That really bruised my ego of meanest guy on the earth.” Robert said heading towards the door.

“You’ll live.”

“I don’t know, maybe a kiss will make it better?” Robert asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

“You wish.” Alyssa said sweetly before shutting the door. As Alyssa was making breakfast she got a text.

“Don’t forget to lock the doors, and windows. I don’t want you getting murdered.” Alyssa just rolled her eyes. Typical Robert she thought as she continued to mix the eggs.