The Horrifying Story of John Doe and Jane Doe

This story is FICTION, not real. It's simply a fun creepypasta to give depth to the two users. Don't take this as proof or anything, it's just a story. Part 2 will come out soon.

Chapter 1 - Innocent

Have you heard of the story? The story of the two users... John Doe and Jane Doe? They were quite popular after their strange log out date that remained the exact same for years. Why is this? What happened? And who are the two behind the accounts... I-

It all began near the year 2005, when the two users were made. John and Jane were both humans, however their names were never discovered. John, was the average one, he didn't have many friends, nor anyone he knew in the real world, Jane was a cheery and kind girl, who met John through a chat room in early 2005. The two began exchanging chats together, growing closer as friends. Eventually, John and Jane brought up Roblox, known at the time as Dynablocks. Jane was the one who brought it up first, after seeing promotional art online. John decided to sign up with her on the same day, making their users as anonymous as possible, with the names John Doe and Jane Doe, names often used to describe an anonymous person. Thus, began the story.

During the time, barely any games were heard of on Dynablocks, most of the site still in development, however some features still available. The two initially were not very interested in the site. Days would pass, with nothing happening at all. One day however, Jane came across the game page, which originally was empty, now had one game in it titled, 'The Room'. Jane was excited about this, an actual game to play with her friend. She called John immediately.

John picked up, it being quite late where he was. Jane would proclaim about the new game. John was a little skeptical about playing a game so late, however decided to turn on his computer and load up Roblox. On John's screen, the game appeared as well on the game page, with the number 'one' by the number of players inside. John was again skeptical about even playing, however joined the game, with Jane on the other line clicking the 'join' button. When this happened...

Chapter 2 - Room

John and Jane clicked simultaneously on the 'join' button, with a pop-up appearing on both of their screen. John expressed his confusion, expecting there to be no download required. Jane tried explaining the modern age of gaming, and how games sometimes require installing programs. John became convinced however still confused on what pop-up read. It was illegible, appearing as someone wrote it quickly, like a signature. However underneath read 'enter', instead of the typical 'download' or 'install' option. John and Jane didn't really think too much, and once again clicked at the same time.

The game downloaded like you would expect something to download, however each time the download bar would get closer to one hundred percent, it would get fuzzier, appearing as nothing but a giant blur once it finished. Finally, it loaded. Both excitedly waiting for the game to load. Their screens would show nothing, but a black screen, their start bar, and tool bar just... gone.

Jane would nervously try to comfort John, knowing something was up. Then, it began. The room loaded.

Before we could even comprehend what was going on, John's whole body froze, he couldn't speak, his phone falling out of his hand. He could feel everything in his body, stuck, as if he was paralyzed. Without even a glance, in the text box of the game John could barely read it, however could faintly see: "???: you came... you actually came. You will die. You will die. You will di-." John's vision became tinted red, not being able to even see anything, then his vision went blank. He could feel himself falling, and falling. As if he just fell from a high altitude, about to fall to his death. Even hearing a splat, but why... What was going on?

He'd open his eyes faintly, seeing nothing but black around him. However, now being able to move his body. He quickly got up, trying to comprehend what just happened, remembering everything up to now. He wondered where he was, what he was even. His skin felt different, a plastic feeling, his mind feeling clustered, confused. He started to notice the surroundings, and realize where he was. It was 'The Room', the same game he wanted to join with Jane. But how? How was he in the game? And where was Jane?