"This isn't being very productive," Stefan quickly spoke up, trying to stop the tension in the room. "We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires." Stefan looked towards his brother with a serious expression, "yeah?" But all Damon did was get up from the leather chair and leave the living room without a word.

"I'm sorry. He just makes me so cranky," Elena told her boyfriend when Stefan pulled her into a soft hug.

"I know. He makes everyone cranky," Stefan told Elena while he held her close to his body.

"So, what are we going to do?" Emily questioned from the couch she decided to occupy.

"Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promise," Stefan explained simply.

Elena quickly pulled away from her boyfriend's embrace, "well, what about me?" Elena shook her head, "I can't just sit here and do nothing."

Emily nodded her head in agreement, "Elena's right. We can't just do nothing. You can't take down all the tomb vampires without some help," Emily tried to persuade Stefan.

Stefan quickly shook his head at the two Gilbert girls, "you are going to do nothing, because that's what going to keep you two safe." Emily rolled her eyes at Stefan's statement, she knew that he was very protective her and Elena but they wanted to help, this is their town they need to keep safe too.

"Which means nothing if you're not safe, too," Elena grabbed Stefan's hands that held her face gently.

"What do you mean?" Stefan questioned humorously, "I'm perfectly safe. I have Damon, the self-serving psychopath on my side."

Emily rolled her eyes from the couch and mumbled, "well, that's comforting."

Emily glanced over her shoulder when she heard the familiar sound of Elena's phone ringing once again, causing Emily to groan towards her younger sister, "either answer him or shut your phone off," Emily scolded Elena.

Elena rolled her eyes at her sister before picking up her phone and glancing at the screen before pressing cancel on her phone. As soon as she pressed cancel, someone was pounding on the front door. Elena glanced over at Emily who rose an eyebrow at her before going towards the door and opening it. Once she opened the door, Damon quickly walked into the Gilbert house and spoke, "you're ignoring me." Damon glanced over at the older sister on the couch, "both of you."

"Oops, my phone is off," Emily shrugged carelessly at the older Salvatore.

"The 6 missed calls?" Elena questioned Damon, "sorry. My phone is dead."

Damon ignored the playfulness in both Gilbert sisters voices and asked seriously while staring down at Elena, "is Stefan here?"

"No," Elena deadpanned. "Why? Is something wrong?"

"He went out in the woods and didn't come back," Damon explained. "I can't get him on his phone," Damon mumbled while looking down at his phone before continuing, "I figured he was here with you."

Emily quickly pulled out her phone from her jacket pocket and dialed Stefan's number but hung it up right after and quickly walked towards the duo. "My call is going straight to voicemail," Emily told her sister and Damon.

Elena quickly dialed Stefan on her phone and sighed, "so is mine." She then turned to Damon in worry, "where could he be?"

"You're not gonna like what I'm thinking," Damon mumbled while glancing at the two Gilbert girls. Emily glanced over at her worried sister with the same expression. She knew whatever Damon was thinking, it wasn't going to be good. And for the sake of Stefan, they needed to act fast.