Author's Note

The abridged version of Chronicles of a Wineaux: Chicken Soup Can't Heal Cell Phones was renamed to Against My Better Judgment and released on September 16, 2020 by The Wild Rose Press. The book has undergone some substantial changes, all good and all mine, and still retains all the same elements: Sara dealing with school issues but as a second semester freshman; Mauzzy up to his usual antics; a mystery that Sara is trying to solve; and humor. This is the first of the Mauzzy and Me Mystery Series. The second book is titled Fire and Ice and will be released by The Wild Rose Press on August 15, 2022.

Unfortunately, I removed all the chapters from WattPad at the direction of my publisher. However, I have an excerpt and bonus chapter available on my website at www.btpolcari.com.

I'm on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, all at btpolcari. I'm posting a lot of fun stuff on Instagram, including book reviews, Friday night date night stuff, and giveaways (also on Twitter).

I want to thank everyone on WattPad who read my story, gave me tips to make the story better, and most importantly, gave me encouragement to continue. And a BIG SHOUTOUT to all the wonderful writers at NBR - the help and advice was tremendous and served to push me across the finish line as a published author!!

Have a terrific day.

B.T.