Chapter 1

Nicole P.O.V

____________________

"Come on princess, just give up right now" Logan said smirking at me, right now we were currently in the front of the school for the biggest sing-off of my senior year. What are sing-offs? Its when two people get together and sing to see whos better and there are around 300 students who try out. When there is two people left, they compete to see whos the best in school. I've been winning even since freshman year.

"In. Your. Dreams. Loser."

"Okay, when you guys stop bickering, maybe we can choose the song." Kevin said, Kevin was the person who picked the songs ever since his sophmore year.

"Were done." we said at the same time. Lets just get this over with...

"Weirdos, anyways I choose...Barracuda!" We both looked at eachother as if beating one another depended on the whole humanity living. The music started playing. The rules were simple, who ever is older gets too start, and in that case, I go first!

"So this ain't the end - I saw you again today I had to turn my heart away Smiled like the Sun - kisses for everyone And tales - it never fails! You lying so low in the weeds I bet you gonna ambush me You'd have me down on my knees Now wouldn't you, Barracuda?" I said jamming out as if I was playing a guitar.

"Back over Time we were all trying for free Met up with porpoise and me No right no wrong you're selling a Song - a name Whisper game If the real thing don't do the trick You better make up something quick You gonna burn into the wick Aren't you, Barracuda?" he said cutting me off. 

"Sell me sell you the porpoise said Dive down deep now save my head You... I think you got the blues too. All that night and all the next Swam without looking back Made for the western pools -silly fools " My turn again, and this time I kinda got into his face.

"If the real thing don't do the trick No! You better make up something quick You gonna burn into the wack Barra-Barracuda!" We both finished together out of breath. Somehow we ended on top of a car. But I knew this car, I just could figure out who owned it.

"Nicole Baxter! Get off my car!" the devil of an assistance principal yelled at me

"Oh shit!" me and Logan said together before running off the car.

3rd person P.O.V

_______________

"Since you boys have just joined this program, I am allowing you to pick your students first." The principle, Ms. Anderson, said to the boy band One Direction. 

"Ms. Anderson! Those damn kids are at it again! Including that cursed Nicole Baxter!" The assistant principle, Mr. Safrit yelled coming into her office.

"What the sing-off? You know what? Why dont you take the boys out so they can pick some people they like." She said pointing her finger at the group of boys. 

"The sing-off?" Harry styles, asked

"Oh! Its an event we have every year, where the kids, compete to see whos the best singer. Right now, Nicole Baxter has held the record of most wins."

"Nicole Baxter? Is she bad? How many has she won?" Liam Payne asked

"Nicole Baxter is anything but bad, she is one of the most brilliant students I ever had-"

"Yeah right! Shes a devil!" Mr.Safrit yelled cutting in

"And she has won three, Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior year, right now she is trying to go win for four straight years." She continued, glaring at him.