Chapter Seven: Trust

Mark's POV

I woke up to a sharp pain in my leg, the memories from earlier came flooding in, I sat up even though it hurt and looked at the human I knew I trusted too soon. I sunk my head and stared at the cold nightstand, "It was an accident." I knew it was just a bad play of cards but I couldn't help but feel scared, my instincts telling me to run to my home in his walls and wait it out. I was hurt, both physically and mentally, I guess you could say I was also a bit emotional. I had a friend but I needed to heal, if he cared for me he would understand. 

I took a glance over the edge of the nightstand before grabbing the cord from the lamp, I hurriedly climbed down being as silent as I once was. I was cautious and I needed to be as I had to make my way across his floor to his main shelf. I didn't have any of my tools so my actual first stop was his desk, I went to the back and looked at the multitude of cords leading multiple directions. I grabbed the one that look like it led to the top and began to climb, once I made it to the top I grabbed some twine, a paperclip, a sticky note, and barely manage to grab a pen. 

My handwriting was horrible but I felt it was necessary to write a note to Jack. I did my best as I had never written a note this large before. It read: 

Dear Jackaboy, I have went to my home, do NOT worry about me, I will be back once I heal. I appreciate everything you have done, these two days have been amazing and I cannot thank you enough. Please understand that I know it was an accident, and I still trust you. Goodbye.

With the note written I placed the pen next to it and bent the paperclip into a hook before tying the string to it. It was at that moment I realize I wasn't wearing pants and the thought brought a blush to my face. I looked back to the sleeping giant squinting, "You son of a bitch.." I giggled and placed my new grappling hook in my front hoodie pocket. I climbed back down the cord and ran as fast as I could without injuring myself more. I finally made my way to the shelf when Jack began to stir, I wasn't afraid of him but of his worrying so I hurriedly started to throw my hook. *Throw, fail, throw, fail, throw, success* It finally stayed in place and I climbed up. Jack had fallen back asleep and I continued my climb.

It took me maybe an hour an a half but I made it back home, I looked at my make shift bed and other small stuff I had left for the day or so I was with Jack. It felt a little weird being back but I couldn't get used to comfort so I decided to rest up for the scavenging tomorrow. 

THE NEXT DAY :o also look at this screenshot I took from the pinstripe stream. Seems pretty accurate to Mark's size and this next part in this story lel.

 Seems pretty accurate to Mark's size and this next part in this story lel

Jack's POV

I woke up to something that I suspected was going to happen, my nightstand was empty of all life. Mark was no where to be seen and I figured he went back into my walls again. I walked over to my desk and saw he had taken the time to write me a note, it was super sweet. I was glad that the other day I found one of his entrances to his home because this meant that even though he was hiding out I could still help him out with little gifts. I began walking all around my house picking up some things, starting out with his bag of tools he left and his clothing, such as the pants I gave him and his clothing beforehand. 

I went into my fridge and grabs some bits and ends from food as well, such as some cheese, crackers, some ham and bread. I also grabbed a napkin and placed the food into it before placing everything nicely outside of the cabinet entrance. I decided to go into the bathroom and also grab some antibiotic ointment and gauze, I put some ointment in a cap and some strips of gauze next to the other items I gave him. I still felt super guilty about last night and even though I knew I couldn't coax him out right away I could still help him out, it was the least I could do.

Hours later p.s. Mark got the supplies and is doing fine.

I was going about my daily business until I heard a knock at my door, I was utterly confused, that was until I looked at the calendar.  "felix.." I looked back of the cabinets worried before scrambling to the door, I opened it slowly and saw just as I suspected, my friend Felix. "Heyy buddy!" I opened the door and let him inside, "Hey Felix! I got so busy I almost forgot you were coming over today", his face turned to one of frustration, "Yeah, I know, you haven't been answering your phone and I ended up getting a taxi since you forgot to pick me up from the airport." fuck. I had gotten distracted I totally forgotten, it seems I keep ruining my friendships here lately. "I am so sorry Felix.." He pulled me into a hug, "Hey man it's okay, I was mainly just worried about you, since you haven't really talked to us here lately. Is everything alright?"

We ended up doing what we planned which was record several videos, we also talked a little bit and I decided I was going to tell him about Mark. "Hold up Jack, I gotta go to the bathroom, you can tell me what has been bothering you these few days in a sec." It wasn't long after that I heard a girly screech coming from the bathroom, "AAAAHHHHH!! JACK!" A quieter scream joined in, "ahhhh!" I dashed in and drop kicked the door open to see a Mark holding his pants over his lower half and a Felix with his pants pulled down. "Felix, Mark, Mark, Felix.." was all I managed to get out before Felix fainted on my bathroom floor. 

I let Mark hope onto my palm and I carried him to the kitchen by his home before tending to the fainted Felix. I slowly dragged his ass out of my bathroom and into my living room. I got him to wake up and I told him a bit about Mark, "And now you now about the man that is about this tall living in my walls." I used my fingers to show the size of Mark, Felix nodded and decided he probably hit his head too hard. I showed him to my guest bedroom before heading to my room as I knew Mark wasn't going to come out for a few more days.