Prologue

Backstory of everything

King Vamir Ashinowen, was king of the Crescent Kingdom, he had everything from jewels to many riches but he longed for something, and he longed to rule the kingdom with a companion, so he set off to find her. He soon met the love of his life, Diadora, She was the queen of the Black Wolf Tribe , which are a pack of wolves with a jet black fur coat like the night, they indeed re beautiful creatures, many having green of Hazel eyes, occasionally blue.

Many opposed to the marriage of the King and the Queen for she was not of an elf, one man by the name of Cyran Lunan, did everything in his power to kick out the king, and he succeeded,he took over the throne, but the people of the Crescent chased Vamir and Didora all the way to IronHeight mountains , where Diadora's pack lived within the dark wood Forest. Diadora was with a child, Vamir and her child, she was only 9 (3 in elf) when they left the kingdom. Although she looked more elf, she could transform into a wolf as she pleased, the special thing about her was that she turned into a white wolf, and her eyes, she had a green one and a brown one. She was simply beautiful.

But when Carter turned 11, her father had left, he said he would try to reclaim his kingdom , the kingdom his ancestors had built and cherished for hundreds of years, it was taken from him, and he would try to get it back, but some years after, carter was now 96 ( 18 in elf years) she saw that her father never returned, her mother had fallen ill and she needed her father more than ever, although she had an amazing friend, Navarre Fatris.

So on she began her journey , alone since Navarre stayed behind taking care of the Queen, who stayed in a deep coma, off Carter went to find Akin, the man she has heard of her father speak of before.

.................

But what she did not know of, is that Cyran Lunan, sent his son, Axis Lunan who was the same age as Carter to kill Gerwulf, a member of the black wolves ,but not a god one, he was an evil wolf, but he no longer lived in Dark Wood Forest , he lived in depths of the darkest of places.