Chapter 1- Vanessasarily In Love

This book is set in the UK (I'm British-Nigerian) and some comments were wiped out from this chapter due to some editing I did to make this chapter of the book make some more sense.

This book has been heavily edited. I've deleted chapters I don't like and I've kinda changed the plot. I've even changed one of the character's name entirely. Sorry, everyone, especially if you were reading it when I unpublished it.

Also, occasionally, especially when the spy stuff starts, I tend to write in a script format. This isn't because I'm lazy or anything, it's just that the characters oftentimes talk a lot and I don't always want to use speech marks, plus it's easier for me to understand personally.

The spy stuff doesn't actually start until like the chapter 20s or so, so yeah. I really hope you like this book. I've worked really hard on it.

Enjoy! :)
sereniity-

xxx

Inspirational quote: If plan A didn't work, remember that there are 25 other letters of the alphabet! So stay cool.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Man, Kieran just couldn't stop looking at her.

She had the most luminous strawberry blonde hair, and the most pulchritudinous face anyone on planet Earth could ever think of.

Her eyes were really really endearing, they were deep blue, and they sparkled, like the ocean, which was what seemed to have mesmerised Kieran the most.

It was currently Friday, and Kieran was at the school cafeteria because it was lunchtime, however instead of eating his chicken sandwich, he was using binoculars to spy on a year ten girl that he seemed to have developed an instant crush on.

She was just so beautiful, Kieran literally couldn't take his eyes off of her.

And he was daydreaming about her for a few seconds, it seemed like years even, that was until he was brought back to reality again, back to his irritation.

Unexpectedly, his mate Clyde had waved his right hand in front of Kieran- Kieran had seen it but he had completely ignored him.

Clyde was Kieran's best friend at school, and they had been so since they were three years old.

According to Clyde, he moved out of his former school when people started teasing him and calling him 'Jekyll and Clyde', meaning that he was a malevolent half of someone, when he wasn't.

Dr Jekyll and Mr Clyde.

Another reason on why Clyde had moved out of his previous school was because he got bullied, and almost killed when a sixth former thought it was a "funny" idea to nearly and deliberately run over him, a few years back.

His name was also formerly Claus before he changed it, he had changed it because people had started naming him Santa Claus, which was something else he didn't like.

Even teachers often spelt his name wrong, and anyone could have seen Tippex all over his name when reading Clyde's reports or anything.

Kieran was also bullied too, and soon after, almost by accident even, Clyde and Kieran had become best mates.