Bad memories...

Great.

The old building where we had our meetings in is getting renovated, and it means we have to find a different meeting spot.

And Rias said we are going to my place.

We were sitting now, talking about all that happened and summarizing our overall efficiency.

- Asia - top of the time - she got 20 pacts this month. Akeno got 15, Kiba got 12, same with Koneko, and [Y/N]... - she stopped and sighed - one.

Hmm. Lemme guess... I only succeeded once, barely, and after the trap, I did not make any pacts. I just looked away, not trying to face angry Rias.

- You need to work on those. Maybe you have extremely high power, but you'll have your low rank forever if you won't start making pacts.

- Understandable... - I said and sighed. Koneko got closer to me and hugged me.

- Relax. You have done more than we all did in our demon lifetime. - she said, nuzzling her head at my side. I noticed Kiba was looking at something in his hands - it was.. a photo? I stood up, with Koneko at my side and walked up to him.

- What is it Kiba? - I asked him.

- Tell me. Do you know what is it? - he pointed at something on the picture. It was some kind of sword.

- A blade for sure.

- Holy sword... But.. what was it doing there? - he asked himself.

- Beats me. Why are you asking about it?

- No big deal. - he replied, hiding the photo.

No big deal... Sixth sense tingling - that will matter.

*timeskip*

*Rias' POV*

I couldn't sleep at night. I stood up and glanced at [Y/N]'s face, which showed... fear? Anger? Alright. Let's hope he won't find out I looked in his mind.

*FLASHBACK*

*???*

I had landed in a  school, filled with students and teachers overwatching them. I did it before, so I knew I won't be seen by him. Suddenly, a new figure entered the hall. It looked like it was younger [Y/N], without the scars. Everyone looked at him and started gossiping, some even walked up to him and started pushing him around.

*...*

Now the halls were empty... Nearly. The sound of crying was heard... I walked up to the staircase and saw [Y/N] hugging his knees and crying.

- Why am I still alive... I am just a fucking nuisiance to everyone... Everyone hates me...

I just wanted to hug him, but I knew I couldn't.

*...*

I was now in hospital, where I saw a person lying in a bed. His face and arms were bandaged, so it was hard to recognize him. Suddenly, a girl entered the room and sat next to sleeping (?) person.

- I'm sorry. I'm sorry I had caused this to you.

She simply sat there and stayed for few minutes, then got up and left.

*...*

I was now sitting in the same corridor where I had appeared the first time. The people remained the same... But aura was different. It was darker.. And got worse when [Y/N] entered. He now had multiple scars on his face and looked at everyone surrounding him. This time no one approached him and people were slightly afraid of him. Why-

- Having a good time? - [Y/N] spoke to me, pulling me out of his mind.

I have no idea what to say.

- You saw a nightmare of mine. My past still haunts me no matter what, and no one will change it. But... I do not wish to change it.

- Why is that? - I asked, confused. - You are damaged, were hated and thrown away.

- Don't rub the salt in the wound. If my past was different, I would have never met you guys.

- Huh? - I asked, my cheeks heating up - I don't get it.

- You are important to me all. You were one of few people that judged me not because of look, but because of my character. - after that, he walked up to me and gave me a short kiss. - I simply fell for you girls.

When he tried pulling away, I kept him close.

That's our [Y/N].

I will never regret bringing him in.. But I have a bad feeling something is gonna come in.

I kept on kissing him and after that we both fell asleep together.

----------------------------

That was one helluva wait.

The writer block got me harder (*lennyface*) but I managed to somehow overcome it.

Sorry if it sucks a bit. I'll try to be more active now.

Words count : 710 words