city lights

There in those city lights, there was no her and there was no him. There was just everything and nothing and the spaces in between, like flickering lights against a never-ending, black sky. There in those city lights, there was no love and there was no hate. There was just listening and talking and understanding every single thing, like the 'ready, stop, go' of car-chasers and dream-makers. There in those city lights, there was no sadness and there was no happiness. There was just candid smiles and wasted tears and bottom lips chewed off, like the overflowing boulevard of things unseen.

There in those city lights, there was no lady and there was no man. There was just a boy and a girl, who promised to fall in love, not with each other, but in those city lights.

✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

This story is a blind collaboration between @hepburnettes [noelle] and @cityscape [chloe]. 

A blind collaboration basically means we have no idea where this story will go, and we do not talk about plot or the next chapters at all. The chapters will be written in alternating point of views; the girl's, followed by the boy's.

This is definitely new territory for us, so we hope you enjoy reading it as much as we'll enjoy writing it. 

✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

All rights reserved 2014.