Restraints

3rd POV

"...so what are we gonna do now?" Rushed whispers run like scratches along the walls. "I don't know." A rather loud snort echoes down the hall. "I meant about that hair cause girl that is divorce worthy on my books." Sam teases Merly only to be smacked on the arm by her. "That explains why you're still single."

"Guys! He's awake." Steve informs them and waves at them to come back in the room. Merly's heart flutters in nervousnes and rubs her sweaty palms along the side of her dirty jeans. She blows out nervous breath while catching a glimpse of a helicopter passing just above them. She crosses her arms and walks into the room where the rest are.

"Buck, do you remember me?" Steve asks Bucky who's confused and taken back by the fact that they stuck his arm in a vice. He feels a pang of guilt at the sight of his former friends injured by his actions. "Steve." He answers the question while attempting to wriggle his arm out.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve says taking a cautious step towards him.
Bucky hesitates on his answer due to the fact that he can't remember much about either of them. "Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." He says with a light chuckle, bringing a smile to Steve and Merly's faces. "Can't read that in a museum." Steve says grining happily at Merly while Sam on the other hand has a completely different expression. "Just like that, we're suppose to be cool?"

"What did I do?" Bucky asks, afraid of what he could've possibly done.

Steve clears his throat as he side glances Merly. "Enough."

Bucky closes his eyes shut and shakes his head. "Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there." He says in a frustrated ramble. "All he had to do was say the goddamn words." He mumbles.

"The words?" Merly asks.

"Who was he?" Steve ignores her question.

"I don't know." Bucky sighs staring down in shame and guilt.

"People are dead." Steve sighs. "The bombing, the setup. The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you." He frowns in frustration. "I need you to do better than 'I don't know'. "

"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept." Bucky answers. "He wanted to know exactly where."

"Why would he need to know that?" Merly asks from behind the protective Steve.

Bucky looks up at her slowly. "Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier." With that, everyone's heart skips a beat. If Bucky can do a lot of damage as the winter soldier, imagine how much damage can a few more make.

"Who were they?" Merly asks, pushing Steve out of her way. Maybe she might even the daughter of one of them even if the timing doesn't make sense at all. This whole mystery parent thing is really frustrating.

"Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in HYDRA history. And that was before the serum." Buck answers. "Jesus." Merly scoffs, running her hands through her dirty chopped hair and her shoulders still remaining tense from the piling up problems that are choking her up.

"They all turn out like you?" Sam
speaks up.

"Worse."

"The doctor, could he control them?" Merly asks with a worried face. The doctor was able to render her stupid for a few seconds by just saying two words she can't imagine the possibilities if he said a long list of words like the way he did with Bucky.

Bucky looks her straight in the eyes knowing well what she meant. "Enough."

"Said he wanted to see an empire fall." Steve quotes the doctor.

"With these guys he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize, They can take a whole country down in one night. You'd never see them coming." Bucky lists out. The rest of them feel like they have been choked out of hope.

Sam steps up to Steve and Merly. "This would have been a lot easier a week ago."

"If we call Tony..." Steve begins but is cut off my Sam shaking his head. "No, he won't believe us."

"Even if he did..." Steve suggests but is this time cut off by Merly. "Who knows if the Accords would let him help." She lets out an exasperated sigh, letting her arms fall limply at her sides.

"We're on our own." Steve sighs. He never thought it'd ever come down to this, he thought that the rest of the Avengers would've supported him and defended Bucky, but now he's by himself and endangering his only friends.

Sam keeps quiet for a moment with a conflicting thoughtful look. "Maybe not. I know a guy."

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
Oh lordy lord !!!!

I finally saw Spider-Man Homecoming last night and it was amazing 😱 god! I loved the easter eggs.

Honestly I was a bit skeptical about this new Spider-Man but I was not disappointed. Very satisfied except for the last part of the MJ reveal, it kind of took away the new freshness of this movie for me. Overall it was great and I HIGHLY recommend it.👍