Soul Pendent - Chapter 8

SOUL PENDANT by soccerchicky101 <3

hey! Two chapters in one day! I'm on fire! (Not in the litteral sence)

i never expected this to happen in this chapter, but it was just too good a chance to let it up! i hope you all like it! vote and become a fan plz!

enjoy~~~~!

Chapter 8 - Jealousy and good night kisses

"Hey Morgan? You home?"

Blade pulled away, swearing and clearly upset that Damion and Shawn had shown up when they did. And me? I freak out at close proximity! That had scared the living shit out of me! (But it was pleasurable. Very pleasurable.)

"Hey guys..." My voice was shakey, but only Blade and Shawn noticed. I'm absolutly sure that my face was red as fire. Blade smiled and laughed. Laughed! At me! How rude! He was the one making me feel like this, none the less! Apparently, he was enjoying the effect he had on me.

Shawn cocked an eyebrow, wondering what was going on between us, and looked determined to find out. The look on his face was...jealousy? No way! Was he jealous of Blade being alone with me? Shawn and Blade stared each other down. I swear that if looks could kill, they'd both be dead. (Overkill, really.) Damion and I just stood off to the side awkwardly.

"Whats going on?" Damion whispered. I just simply shrugged my shoulders. I had no clue. But changing the subject sounded like a good idea!

"Look at the sunset!" I said, running out onto the balcony like a little kid. But it did the trick. Everyone followed.

"It's so pretty!" Damion said in awe.

"Yeah..." Blade stood next to me and gentley put his arm around my waist.

From behind us, we all heard a low...growling? We turned around to see Shawns angery figure retreating out of the room. Damion followed, firing questions at him left and right.

"Oops." Blade snicked, his arm still around my waist. I gave him an icy glare. He stopped laughing imidiatley. But he pulled me closer, determined to finish what he had started. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I felt myself wrap my arms sub-conciously around his neck, brining the blush back to both of our faces.

I don't think either of us were planning for this to happen tonight.

I felt him kiss my forehead. Then his kisses traveled down my the side of my face to my chin. I stiffened. He paused. I tried to relax, but couldn't. He pulled away, smiling on the outside, hurt on the inside. I could tell. But...I don't know. I'm sorry, Blade, but i just wasn't ready for that.

It was all my fault. Any other normal girl would have gladly let him kiss her! But i wasn't normal. I'm weak, and self conicious with low self esteem and...and...

I stood there mentally beating the shit out of myself as Blade laughed at the red color rapidly darkening on my face.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek, making me blush even more. (If that was even possible in the first place!) and leaned over until his mouth was right by my ear and whispered "Goodnight Morgan." His voice made me weak at the knees. He left my room, leaving me standing there wondering what the hell had just happened. My fingers lightly touched my cheek where he had kissed me. I smiled like a complete idiot, but I felt at peace. I got changed, jumped into bed, and thanked the lord for my amazing night. But in the back of my mind, i was thinking of how Shawn was doing. I thought of what happened over and over until sleep englofed me, sending me into the land of my dreams.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Im sorry this one was kinda short, but it was really good! (I hope!) plz comment and vote or become a fan! Thx!!!!!

-soccerchicky101