The Mute Mistress: Chapter 21

*This chapter contains mature content*

Chapter 21

Mary knew Nathan would send a car for her in the morning, but she didn't think to find him inside. She put on her seatbelt and rested her head on his shoulder. He reached for her hand automatically and she quickly laced their fingers. The touch wasn't enough for him, rolling up the partition before turning her by the jaw. His craving was satiated slipping his tongue in her mouth, and they consumed each other madly. Nathan frantically unlocked the seatbelt and unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled back to seek her approval. She kissed him again. Her attention traveled downward with his hand slipping underneath her underwear. Mary struck the window before grasping the hangar with her right hand and the other with his thigh. She struggled to restrain the moans puffing from her throat when his middle slipped between her walls. 

My god could he relish in her pleasure forever and die happy, he realized. He made her tighten, deciding to roll around her hood. She bucked, fighting to keep her knees apart. She clenched and breathed through the building pressure. Looking into his eyes made her smile. She wanted to return the favor and handle his stiff outline, but Nathan grabbed her left hand and kissed the back of it. Mary learned he wanted this moment to be about her. Within no time, she held him and the handle with death grips.

As he caught his breath with her, he reminded her there was still hadn't crossed the Baldwin bridge. Mary grinned with a deep flush. Touching him again, he denied himself again from learning how she wanted to service him.

When her longing eyes questioned him, he confessed breathlessly, "I don't want you to think you have to every time. I can get off just watching you."

She bit her lower lip, and examined his struggle to ease his aching. His eyes opened wide when she straddled him suddenly. He couldn't ask what she was doing when their lips met again. He wasn't sure he could hold back for the rest of the ride, but Mary didn't want him to. Pulling away from his wet mouth, she placed his hand over his crotch. Grinning, she slipped her fingers in her underwear.

"Oh my god," Nathan groaned painfully, unbuckling his pants and taking a hold of himself. She found a way to give them both what they wanted.

Nathan dreaded getting out of the car, but they had to once it stopped in front of his house. He stole a wet kiss, successfully frazzling her and painting her face with splotches of red before she exited first. On their way in, he confessed, he had to spend most of his day with work that would pull him all around town, but he promised to return to her as soon as he was home.

Butterflies were in her hours after she last saw him. Riding the golf cart with Belle to the greenhouse, she paid no mind to scenery, remembering the excitement of Nathan texting her to sneak away from Belle just before he left for work. The raw taste of their lips still lingered in her mouth, and until it went away neither would the slick sensation between her legs. Her phone vibrated almost three times in a row, and she smiled knowing it was him answering her request to detail what he planned on doing to her. The cart jerked to a stop and Mary jerked back to the present.

Belle used the wheel to assist herself out. Mary jogged around to help, but she was waved away lightly. "You're such a sweetheart, and I wanted to talk to you as we ventured to the greenhouse."

Following the gravel trail to the glass and aluminum doors, Belle said, "I'm aware how Nathan cares for you."

Mary stopped, and the butterflies fluttered more rampantly. She should have known it was obvious, but she remained afraid of what Belle would say.

Belle paused to face her. "However, I must admit I have participated in encouraging it, it does trouble me to see you return as his help. I must ask myself if you are feeling pressured into caring for him."

Mary hastily denied.

"Well, it's not up to me what you want to do. But it would be unwise for me to go without saying that work relationships should be navigated very carefully." Her boss advised.

She wasn't wrong, but the reminder brought back the biggest problem. Could she be his maid and more? What would she even call herself to him?

"This is no simple matter. Nathan's visibility is complicated, and from your reaction, I would implore you to talk to him about it."

Nathan told Belle not to concern herself with his dinner and how he ordered takeout for the 'ladies of the house'. The matron found his effort to relieve them of extra work humorous, while Mary ate warmly and read a text revolving around her conserving her energy for his arrival. Just before 9 PM, Mary received a notification from gates security app.

Where are you? :)

Guest house. She replied quickly.

I'll be there in twenty!

She may have questioned what they were, but she already had new reflexes. Mary ran up her stairs and brushed her hair before reapplying some mascara. She would try to open the conversation to him, but she knew the odds of their mouths being too busy with anything but talking. On her way from the loft, she received a text from Nellie. It was strange for her sister to send her a link without context. Nathan opened the door, but his smile vanished. Her face washed with a sickly pale. She showed her phone.

"Shit!" Nathan gasped at the image of him and Karina at the City Online Image Awards. "I swear to you I ended things with Karina, but it's a little more complicated than that."

Her eyes enlarged in shock.

"She and I share the same publicist and – "

Mary sat down, her attention fixed on the floor. Nathan knelt down attempting to block her view. He saw her eyes on him, but they were almost blank.

"Can you hear me?" He grabbed her hand, repeating the question. She didn't respond to his touch, but her eyes did redden before watering. He took her phone and opened her notes app. Putting it back in her hands, he begged for her to say something.

Mary was still frozen with long breaths, a minute later. Nathan paced back and forth in the living room. His face colored and his eyes glazed over. She was watching him with her large sad eyes, but he saw it. She wanted to say something. Then, she communicated, and Nathan pressed his fingers to his eyes.

"Mary please," he begged. When he opened his eyes, she still pointed at the door.

Nathan closed the guest door from behind. He took in a deep breath. He couldn't go back to the house. He couldn't move his feet. Not without being able to explain the truth of the matter. He retrieved his phone and typed quickly.

Mary replied. Please. Don't complicate what isn't complicated. If you two have to be together publicly. You are still together.

"Please let me explain. I want to say this in person, not here. You deserve to hear it."

When were you going to tell me?

Nathan paused. He didn't have the answer. He was so caught up in wanting to be with her, that he didn't want to destroy the moments with what could hurt her. But it did anyways.

She didn't wait for his reply. What do you want from me?

He wondered if he should tell her now. Maybe if he confessed his true feelings for her she would give him a chance to explain everything. But again, he couldn't tell her through text. Not when she was right there. He wanted her to hear him say it the first time. He looked into the window, and through the blinds she saw him too. "Please let me come in and explain."

She wobbled to her feet, searing his heart even more. Mary was out of sight, but she made sure to leave an impact. He debated on whether or not it would have been worse if he heard her say these thoughts aloud.

Even after what I told you, you lied again and you used me. I was stupid to think someone would be faithful to me. You brought me out in that stupid dress and paraded me around people who know you and let them thing I was your little plaything. The woman said so without calling me your whore to my face. And now you treat me as such. You're a liar.