Chap. 9 What The Hell?!

Warnings: mild Language. Kyo x Yuki (gotta add this to the list for the homophobe's) and mild sugguestive themes

Yuki's Pov.

If I could use only one word to describe the way I feel right now, the word would be conflicted. I was angry, but happy and maybe even a little scared. It felt right, yet I knew it was wrong and…I liked it. I wanted more but pulled away blushing. I almost wanted to cry again but to be honest I didn't know why? I should be disgusted not… like this!

"We should go back. Tohru will be home soon." He said looking away then held out his hand to me. "After all we don't want her to be alone with the pervert and the devil. Akito should have been home a while ago." Kyo added and suddenly I felt like I'd much rather stay here with him then go home even if it meant we'd be leaving Miss. Honda there. I sighed as I accepted his hand getting up to leave. I hardly even noticed that neither of us made an attempt to let go until the house was in sight. . Kyo, you stupid cat! You've nearly driven me to the point of no return! I look at our intertwined hands and remember our kiss. Or are we already past the point of no return.

Tohru's Pov.

We began walking back to the road side so that we could call a ride and hopefully get home before late. After all we have school tomorrow. It was completely dark now. The moonlight unable to reach us through the trees of this surprisingly thick forest.

I didn't have a clue where we were or how to get back. I thought frantically, thankful to have Akito here to guide us back. I smiled to myself remembering the days event's. I really am surprised how well me and Akito were getting along. I liked being his friend. Within just one day we had walked to school together, went out to eat together, and he even showed me his most special place!

I looked over at him and blushed remembering the kiss. Then again maybe Akito didn't just want to be friends. How many friends kiss on the lips? My blush darkened and suddenly I was thankful for the darkness. N-no, we, we're just friends, I mean it was just a peck after all and lots of friends kiss on the cheek. I was so distracted by my thoughts I hadn't even noticed he'd stopped walking and started coughing really bad.

"A-Akito, are you okay?" I called rushing over to him just as he fells to the ground.

"C-call Hatori." he says shakily between coughs. I knelt down next to him on the ground and grabbed his phone out of his coat pocket, I found Hatori's number and paced impatiently. It rang just once before Hatori answered.

"Akito, what's wrong?" he said and I could hear him scrambling around looking for something. I guess with Akito being sick all the time he was used to this.

"Akito started coughing and I don't know what to do or where we are!" I could tell he was surprised to hear me but he quickly refocused on the more important matter at hand. Akito, who was practically rolled up in ball on the ground coughing, reached out for the phone. I handed it to him.

"We -cough- we're at -cough- the -cough- old park. Cough."

"Tohru, I'm on my way" Hatori told me and I heard a car engine start as he hung up. I looked at him nervously.

I've never seen him like this, it's scary. If I had to think about it this was probably the scariest thing I've ever seen. The proud abusive Sohma family head had always had a frail look about him but this I just wanted to do anything I could for him. I sat down next to him. The ground was freezing. Oh, no this doesn't look good. I hope Hatori gets here soon.

I scooted over to a tree just a foot or two away from us. Akito must have realized that the cold ground was only going to make him worse right then because he sat up a little and leaned his head my shoulder. I held him close hoping to help keep him warm. Surprisingly he didn't argue, only started wheezing . I wanted nothing more than to help him, I'd give anything for him to smirk up at me and tell me to stop crying as I now was.

Kyo's Pov.

We were about to walk in the house just as Shigure was about to walk out. "Were do you think your goin'? Is Tohru back yet?" I asked annoyed

" Tohru is at the head estate with Akito and Hatori. Akito's sickness is acting up pretty bad and Tohru was with him when it happened." Beside me Yuki's jaw dropped. I wanted to punch something. Tohru was with Akito! He better not have hurt her.

I walked out the door and they followed behind we were quick on our feet to get to the car and to the hospital. Akito could suffer for all care. In fact I hope he suffers, just as he makes everyone else suffer. It's Tohru I was worried about and I knew the rat was too.

The ride was only 25 minutes long but it seemed to drag on forever. At one point I caught myself reaching for Yuki's hand, I had to quickly disguised it as stretching in order to avoid Shigure asking stupid questions.

We headed into the Sohma estate in which Hatori had told Shigure he'd taken them. We were let in by Shizuya who told us simply to "Follow her".

The house must have been hectic for Shizuya to answer the door. That's normally Nagisa's job. I wanted to talk with her. She is so peaceful to be around, the complete opposite of her daughter. Oh, well, what I had wanted to say could wait for the meantime. I thought to myself following behind Shizuya with Yuki to my right and Shigure on our heels.

Apparently Hatori had decided to treat Akito in his room like normal. Shizuya knocked on the doors and Hatori opened the door slowly and hushed us immediately. Like I really gave a damn if Akito got his sleep, all I cared about was if Tohru was okay.

I pushed past him entering the room. "Tohru, you in … here?" The scene I walked in on had not been what I'd expected at all. I'd expected Tohru to be sitting in a chair next to Akito just waiting for him to show signs of waking up just because she was that kind of person who cared for others and didn't like people to suffer.

What I walked in on was Akito in Tohru's arms both of them dirty, sweaty, and asleep on the large king sized bed. Yuki's eyes went wide while Shigure started to snicker. All I could only stand there dumbstruck. "WHAT THE HELL?"