Chapter 8

A/n: I'm sorry for updating so late but it's long...hehe. Alright enjoy! Hope you like it and do you mind to leave some comments? Thanks!

Alex POV

It’s Monday. Two weeks passed. Mum didn’t let me go to school due to what happened. She even wants me to transfer school. Harry always visits me. Sweet right? Ella aka Eli also visits me (I call her Eli, my sister. Remember?). I haven’t seen Cathy, she did not visit me. I bet she didn’t know what happened to me…

I went out and saw Harry waiting for me.

“Hey, what are you doing here?”

“Waiting for you. What else?” he said showing his cheeky grin.

“Very nice” I said sarcastically

“I know. How’s your body?”

“Fine. You didn’t tell anyone from school right?”

“Yeah. Like what you said”

“Thanks Hazza”

“Goodmorning class” said Mrs Dickens, our arts and literature teacher.

“We’ll be doing a play to perform on our annual fest next next next month”

Wow. She’s not that excited, eh?

“What story ma’am?” said Sophia.

“The Ugly Duckling”

“What? Are you serious ma’am?” she said and I’m sure she doesn’t want the role. Lol.

“Yes dear.”

“So who will be the ugly duckling?” she said and looked at me. Was that an insult?!

“We’ll be having a survey for that. I chose this class to perform the play”

Some says ‘What?’, ‘Seriously?’, ‘Awesome’, ‘Yes!’…

“We’ll start the survey tomorrow. Choose wisely everyone cos I’ll be basing your grades to your performance”

“Yes ma’am” we all said.

“Ma’am I think there’s no need to have a survey” Sophia said and we all looked at her.

“Why not Miss Mcphy?”

“We already have a choice” she said and I can see that most of us are confused.

“Who is it then?”

“Alex will do it”

“What t—”

“Are you okay with that Alex?”

“N—”

“Of course ma’am, she even told me that she loves to act”

“Wh—”

“Really? It’s all settled then. Miss Alexandria Godfrey will be the protagonist of this play”

“N—”

“She’s so happy right now ma’am.”

“Okay class I’ll dismissed you early since we have our lead role”

All of the class applauded. What did she put me into? I don’t even know how to act. Some of my mates told me ‘goodluck’ and ‘thanks’.

“I didn’t know you could act” harry said.

“I also didn’t know that. Thanks to Sophia I now know my hidden talent.” I said sarcastically.

“Haha. Good luck then.”