Chapter 15

I sat in the middle of the two men in the backseat. I couldn't see anything because my eyes were too full of tears. The man in the front seat continued to talk to me.

"You know. We thought that little social media skit would shut you down completely. And for awhile it worked. But obviously not that long. So we decided to take you with us for a little while. Doesn't that sound fun?"

"What do you want from me."

"It's nothing that you have. It's what you do. Understand? See, you have a great following in the colored society, as well as other races in media. We focus on empowering the black man... while you make it seem as though we belong on the same platform as the white man." He shook his head in dismay. "This is why we are going to give you a little taste of the world as we see it. You like that idea?"

"No."

"Oh there's gonna be none of that talk back missy." He says with his finger pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and began looking around now that my vision was cleared. I watched as we passed by the local park. Its crazy how there are so many people out there who don't even realize that bad things are happening all around them. Like a 21 year old woman being abducted.

We reach a dirt road where I could barely see beyond the headlights. Then, the lights revealed a two story cabin. A few of the rooms were lit while others were dark. Both of the men got out of the car and one pull me out, gripping my arm.

"Hey. I may be a hostage but you don't have to man handle me. Didn't yo momma teach you something other than being a hoodlum?" I said stomping angrily as he held me by the arm. The guy couldn't have been that much older than me. Maybe around 26. He was a tall bright skinned guy who seemed to live in the gym.

"Simeon, can I keep her for myself? I need a woman with a lot of energy." He says smiling as I looked up at him warily.

"We're not sex trafficking you idiot, we're showing her who she really is." The Simeon guy responded rolling his eyes.

"I know exactly who I am. Its you who's got me bent." I said cocking my neck back and rolling my eyes. He turned around and took a few swift steps to me making me stumble back. He stood there for a few seconds just searching my eyes. Then he rose his hand making me shrink in fear, and struck me across my cheek. My eyes began to water as I rose my hand to feel the stinging place where he slapped me.

"Disrespect me again and it won't be just a slap." He said then turned back around to continue walking. We walked into the cabin and were immediately greeted by two women. Both were under dressed and frowning down at me.

"Who is she?" One said. She sized me up down with her arms crossed. She wore a pair of daisy dukes that shouldn't have even been considered shorts along with a bra-type top. I looked at her trying my best not to open my mouth. Simeon smiled and evilly chuckled (At least that's how I hear it).

"Ladies, relax. This is your new sister. Treat her how you treat each other... as a matter of fact, don't. Treat her like she belongs to me, because she does." He said smiling at them. They seemed to have relaxed once he'd said that because they immediately cleaned up their looks. "How about you get her some clothes?" He said scrunching up his nose at what I had on. Everything in me wanted to tell him to stop staring if he didn't like it.

The man who held my arm let me go but still followed close behind. I walked to the two girls who now welcomed me with nervous smiles. They began walking deeper into the cabin and I realized how big it really was. I peered down the hallway for a moment just to see 5 doors along the hall. They began walking up a flight of stairs. I followed after them quietly as they whispered to each other anxiously. When we got to the second story, we entered the first bedroom. The room was simple yet personalized. There were two queen sized beds on either side of the room. Each side decorated with different pictures and posters yet still remaining within the color scheme of the purple room.