Did He Know?

Today we will fight. We decided to switch between fighting and training. So tomorrow we will go back to gun shooting, knife throwing, etc. Me and Tobias have already figured out the pairs. They will be

Amy vs. Sydney

Nemewey vs. Sarah

Crystal vs. Katie

Ian vs. Gracie (we kinda planned that)

Eli vs. Nicholas

We are in the training room setting up right now.

"Who do you think will win in the fights?" Tobias asks me, leaning against the wall.

"Umm, Sydney, Sarah, Crystal, Ian, and Nicholas." I say walking up to him.

"Why Sarah?" he asks wrapping an arm around my back

"I don't know, I just have a feeling." I say putting my head on his chest

"Yeah," He says kissing the top of my head, "I do to"

"I love you," I mutter

"I love you, too" he replies

He leans down and kisses me.

"YUCK! Another fourtris moment!" A voice yells. 

Uriah.

"What do you want, Uriah?" Tobias snaps, I snicker

"The gang wanted to know why yo guys weren't at breakfast, now I can tell them that you guys where having a Fourtris moment..." he replies turning on his heel, but Tobias grabs the back of his shirt and spins him around.

"You will say nothing, got it?" he hisses

"W-what if I do?" he challenges

"Then I will break you in half," he says, "not joking"

"Fine. Dang, Fourtris is mad today..." he utters leaving the room.

I roll my eyes.

The initiates comein a few minutes later. 

"Today you will fight," I say in my 'Six' voice

"Who?" Sarah asks

"Each other" Tobias responds in his 'Four' voice.

"Oh," 

He holds up a board with each pair listed.

Amy vs. Sydney

Nemewey vs. Sarah

Crystal vs. Katie

Ian vs. Gracie

  Eli vs. Nicholas 

Some people look relived, others look like they are going to pass out.

"First up, Amy and Sydney," Tobias booms

They enter the ring and Amy throws the first punch, which Sydney easily dodges. Sydney bunches Amy on the side of her head, but amy stays up. Amy sweeps Sydney's legs out from under her, and she falls with a thud.

"I'm sorry..." Amy mutters before kicking Sydney in the head, leaving her unconscious.

Tobias goes up and circles Amy's name, in a way of saying, 'you won'

I have Amy take Sydney to the infirmary.

"Next up, Nemewey and Sarah," Tobias says walking back to me and lacing his fingers with mine.

Sarah throws the first punch and hits Nemewey in the shoulder.

"Really, Stiff?" She says rubbing her shoulder

"Umm..." 

Nemewey punches Sarah in the jaw, but she still stands. Sarah kicks Nemewey in the belly, knocking the wind out of her

"Is that the best you can do, Eaton?" She says regaining her breath,

My eyes widen and I feel Tobias stiffen.

"Do you know her?" I whisper to Tobias

"No, but I want to know why she called Sarah 'Eaton'," He says spitting the name 'Eaton' like it's venom. 

I can see why he hates that name. It binds him to Marcus. JUst thinking about Marcus brings bile to my mouth.

"How do you know my name?" Sarah asks shaky

"What, do you think we didn't know that you were Marcus Eaton's daughter? The only one left after your big brother left for the Dauntless" Nemewey smirks "Let me ask, did he do the same thing to you as he did to your brother? Is that why he left? Why you left?"

"You don't know anything!" She snaps punching her in the face, knocking her out.

Hiya, readers! What did you think about finding out who Sarah really was? Did Tobias know he had a sister? Will Sarah find out That the legendary Four is her big brother? Did the same thing that happened to Tobias happen to Sarah? Will I do a double update? The world may never know! Remember: READ, VOTE, and COMMENT!!!!! Bye, Pansycakes!

-Love, Emily                                                                                                                                                                              Be brave