- Round cork coasters
- Acrylic paints in different colors // or you can use a printer
- paint brushes
**YOU CAN EASILY PAINT THE COASTER IN ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE, I.E FRUIT. IN MY SCENARIO I WILL BE USING A PRINTING FORMAT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I PREFER.**
1) Find images online and print them out roughly in the size of the coaster.
2) Print the image and trace the coaster around the image.
3) Cut out the traced photo to the size of the coaster
4) Hot glue the photo to the cork coaster
5) Add a page protector(or any clear item) on top of the coaster to prevent it getting wet.
DEDICATION: GraceMcc19 // votes
I really want to try this out, but I can't do much walking around to get my stuff with my sprained ankle... merppp