- 1 cup of Nutella
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup of flour
- mixing bowl or electric mixer
- baking sheet
1) Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) To the bowl of an electric mixer, add all the ingredients, and mix until well combined. The mixture should be thick but moist enough to roll into balls the size of 2 tablespoons.
3) Roll the mixture into balls of the size of 2 tablespoons and place them on the baking sheet.
4) Flatten the balls slightly with your fingertips or the bottom of a glass.
5) Bake for about 7 minutes, until they are cooked around the edges and still slightly soft in the middle.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I am not a big baker, but my mom makes cookies every once and a while. I can assure you these taste amazing!
DEDICATION: Vasu394 // votes