3) (Washi) Tape
4) Picture Frames (Optional)
1) Find pictures online (using tumblr, pinterest, google images, we heart it, etc) to find photos you like or quotes you find inspiring. Something cool you can do is seek for a color theme.
2) Gather all your images you like and print them out. If you have a color printer that is amazing, if you don't you can always try to re-create the works by drawing/writing them out yourself. This is you time to be creative. If you can't draw like me, you can always just print out black and white stuff and add some color after.
3) Lay(or is it lie) your photos out and position them till you find how you want to present them on your wall.
4) There are different ways to put them on your wall.
(a) Use picture frames to hang your photos up. If you do this be sure to print out your photos in the correct size
(b) Use washi tape to border around the photo and tape it to the wall // or you can just tape it onto the wall without the border
(c) Use push-pins and binder clips and hang the photos up.
I actually did try this DIY. I am proud to say I really loved the outcome, so I really recommend this DIY. Excuse the really bad quality of the photos, my camera is not working...
So to summarize everything that is happening in the 2 photos.
FIRST PHOTO: I printed pictures with the same theme using the same size for each photo. selxwrites helped write out the quote finally topping it out with some Polaroid pictures
SECOND PHOTO: The quotes I wrote out with selxwrites help. I surrounded them with washi tape to form a border. Using small cute colored scrapbook paper I wrote more quotes on it. Then I added some Polaroid photos. Then the big diamond thing was from a magazine where I cut pieces that formed a triangle out. And finally some printed out photos with my friends :)
DEDICATION: shanaya73 // votes
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
I spent a ton of time on this to make it suit my liking,
COMMENT DOWN BELOW if you liked this chapter :)