I look at him in disbelief. How can he eat so fast? What is he? Super-eater or something?

    “Yeah… just get it in there.” I say after coming back to my common sense.

He starts digging in the backpack where all types of chocolate bars are stored in. Did I mention that I love chocolates?

~-~-~-~-~

Four hours and 14 chocolate bars later, we are finally departing. I stuff all the wrappers in the backpack and put it on my shoulders. Harry takes out our luggage from the cabinet-like thing and we slowly walk towards the exit door.

Once we manage to get out, we get swarm by a large group of girls asking for his autographs and to take pictures with him. It’s not actually ‘we’ it’s more like they’re swarming Harry. I totally feel like an outsider… I look around for a seat so I can sit while the girls are getting what they are here for.

You don’t know how much I've missed Australia. It’s where I came from. The wedding ceremony was set in London, because well, let’s just say… my parents wanted it to be held there. I seriously don’t know why, though.

I pull out my iPod along with my earphone out of my backpack. Maybe now’s the good time to listen to some music. ‘Someone like you’ by Adele… Harry’s fans must’ve felt sad, you know. Knowing that he’s not single anymore, but it was so out of my will. I can’t decline the proposal. So much of a proposal, anyway. I flutter close my eyes and let the music take over my mind.

~-~-~-~-~

I might’ve fallen asleep if Harry didn’t pull my earphone for fun. Seriously, the swarm of girls and boys—I think—starts to fade after like half an hour. They’re so inconsiderate. Not that I blame them. They’re just fans.

I sit on the passenger seat in the car that our parents rented. We didn’t spend any money for this trip. Which is good, because I won’t have enough money for it. I put on the seatbelt and lean in. Half an hour of sitting on that rock-hard chair makes my bottom ache. Fortunately, the car seat is comfy and soft.

I close my eyes and relax for a while. Jetlag, gosh, how I hate it. I might just sleep… Harry will wake me up when we arrive at the hotel.

~-~-~-~-~

I sit up and stretch. How come I'm here? Have we arrived at the hotel? We should be…

I look around to see Harry, sleeping on the couch. He looks uncomfortable. I get off from the bed and starts shivering. It’s so cold in here and he’s not wearing anything to keep him warm.