Chapter 1: Good-bye

Here's my new story.... Hope you like!!! Exclaimer, swearing present.

-------

"What the hell are they thinking?" I shout angrily as I jump onto my beloved black Yamaha motorcycle that Leon, my big brother had given to me as present a few months ago.

"Kerry's little brother got beaten up badly by the blood reds, he's in hospital right now." Tazzy my right hand man and one of my best friends, speeds up to reply since he's the only one that can handle me when I get like this.

"Shit! Why didn't you guys come and get me?" I shout so that everyone can hear my question, which is only met with silence that Tazzy breaks using my nickname in hopes of cooling me down, since I was angry at the fact that I wasn't told that my family (aka gang) was in danger.

"Krazy, you already have too much on your mind as it is, this would just be too much for you to handle, we though that we could handle it without getting you involved." Tazzy say with his pacifying voice on.

"Let's get this one thing straight right now. I didn't tell you that I needed a break, I can see that your intentions are good, but if there is ever another problem, you better tell me right away or else your not going to like what will happen." I say in a dead calm voice which the gang hates to hear since it tells them that someones fcked up so bad that I'm angry. 

As we turn the corner, I can spot the fight right away and it doesn't look like we are winning. Shit. Without thinking much of anything other than the fact that we weren't winning, I jump off my bike and immediately start running towards the fight. When I get close enough, I put all the rage into fighting, making me blackout the fact the fight was already over and that the girl I was fighting was already going in and out of consciousness. Before I know it, Tazzy is pulling me away from the girl, the fight, everything. I don't care because I'm being overwhelmed by the emotions that I was trying my hardest to keep in.

I feel Tazzy rocking me back and fourth as I scream and cry out all the sadness, anger and pain of losing the last remaining blood related family member that I had. My big brother.

Tazzy's P.O.V

"What the hell were they thinking?!" Kara shouts as she hops on to her Yamaha that Leon bought her.

"Because Kasey's little brother got beaten up badly by the blood reds, he's in hospital right now." I say as I try to manoeuvre the road and keep a eye on Kara at the same time.

"Shit! Why didn't you guys come and get me?" Kara spits to everyone in the group which is met with silence. Knowing that everyone was waiting for me to speak up, I do.

What should I do? I think to myself, slightly panicking.

-Well Mr. Pacifier, just try and say something that won't piss her off even more.

Good idea...Shit! I'm going crazy! Talking to myself! Shit.

"You already have too much on your mind as it is, this would just be too much for you to handle, we though that we could handle it without getting you involved." I say as soothingly as I can which obviously doesn't help.

"Let's get this one thing straight right now. I didn't tell you that I needed a break, I can see that your intentions are good, but if there is ever another problem, you better tell me right away or else your not going to like what will happen." Krazy says in that deadly voice that makes me shiver in unashamed fear. 

Okay that didn't work as well as I planed...

Before I can say anything, she's off her bike and immersed into the fight. Which I do seconds later. As I much the last person standing I spin around to try and see where Krazy is, since I lost sight of her during the fight. I run and grab her as I spot her punching a girl who was already out of it, something she would have noticed if she was in the right mind frame. I wrap my arms even tighter around her as I hear the sad cries that are coming out of her mouth as she finally breaks down. I look at the others over her head, motioning my head slightly to the left which they nod back as they all silently take their leave. As I bury my nose into her hair while rocking her back and fourth my heart breaks at how much she's been through already, with her parents dying suddenly a few years ago...and now her brother.