Their Past

I know i'm sorry i haven't updated in ages and i won't keep you guys back but i have a very very very important annoucement at the end of this chapter so please i beg of you to read it.

Chapter 16

"Okay I'm so done" I said as I dropped back against the chair and closed my eyes.

Hunter and I have been working on our project that was given to us and we just finally finish.

This was my last project...thank God, Lexi and I had already finished our one and we're waiting on our results. In all honesty I'm still lost as to why she puts on such a charade , she isn't all that bad and yeah she's sort of you know stuck up but that's how she's been brought up, other than that she's really good friend. This project helped us get to know each other but not good enough because I'm still not sure why she's still stuck on Hunter.

"Me to" I heard Hunter said before I felt one of his hands around my waist and the other under legs as he lift me up like I weigh nothing.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I wrapped my hands around his neck to secure me.

"Flying on an airplane" he said dryly making me glare at him

"What does it look like am doing?" he asked

Let me rephrase...

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as he walked thought the corridors.

He smirks.

"That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot" he said

I smiled

Did he just quote...?

"You're going to hate me for this" he said as he walked us through the door to the pool.

Oh no no no no, not again!

"COLE HUNTER IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHAT I THINK YOU'RE GOING TO DO I SWEAR TO THE GODS..."

Asshole.

I was already under water, the sun light made the water glisten, I heard a splash when I swam back up.

"You bloody..." I was cut off, water sprayed my face.

I heard him laughing while I wiped my face. I open my eyes to see him laughing his head off at me.

"Water gun?" I questioned.

He grinned

"Not just any water gun babe, it's a nerf super soaker floodinator" he said raising up the gun and aiming at me.

"Floodinator, what you get possessed by Doofenshmirtz?" I questioned

"Dr. Doofenshmirtz" he corrected coming towards me. He laced one arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"But since it's you, you're allowed" he whispered in my ear before leaving a kiss on my neck making me grab on to his shirt. I felt his smirk against my skin as he pulled away

"You know I really do love the effect I have on you" he said kissing my cheek.

"Well that makes one of us" I murmured out.

"Such a shame" he answered as he brought his soft lips to mine and kissed me causing me to kiss him back with the same force and passion. I smiled when I pushed away from him pointing the gun...sorry the nerf super soaker floodinator at him.

He looked at me in shock before smiling and raising his hands up in surrender.

"You know you really shouldn't get distracted to easily by your opponent "I told him cheekily