Something Spectacular - April_Avery

Isabelle Dizon was perfect. A straight A business course student, a sensible lady, a responsible daughter any parent would wished for. But she felt something lacking. She often felt she was living to her parents idea of what she should be, and she started to doubt if that was what she really wanted.

As her uncertainty and longing continued, she met a group of people from a poorly funded, nearly dissolved, university organization. A group of six university students who taught her the value of friendship, the courage that comes with pursuing her dreams, and the importance of living in the moment and creating Something Spectacular.

Something Spectacular

written by: april_avery

Genre: Teen Fiction

Sa umpisa, patience lang okay? If you find it boring, just continue reading. I promise it'll be worth it.

Ang ganda nito, grabe! A book full of wisdom and passion. Reading this is like self-realization. It's finding your purpose at kung saan ka masaya. Masaya ka ba? O pinipilit mo lang?

I love how this story teaches us in a lots of ways about reality. Sobra akong nakakarelate sa kanya because late ko na ding narealize kung ano ang gusto ko, but I want my parents to be proud of me first. And you would yearn for the kind of friendships they have.

Grabe, napaiyak din ako sa story. I hate the twist. Of course, just kidding. But I do hate it, it's heartbreaking. Ang laki din ng impact sakin ng story na to ha. It's a must read to everyone, especially to those who's still afraid to be brave of the truth, and anyone who's up for a roller coaster ride.

Check the external link for the story.