Step 2

It was a nice afternoon, the perfect weather for the boys to have practice.

You were invited to watch, as always.

You followed behind the group of swimmers with Gou beside you, chatting happily to you about how their times have been improving.

Nagisa being in the front, he threw open the door to the locker room where everyone started placing their belongings on the racks.

"Right everyone! We have to train harder for the coming prefectuals! [Name] will explain your activities later!" Gou bursted out as everyone responded with a 'yes!'.

You were asked to do this for a few times now, with you recently being their vice manager in the swim team.

You and Gou watched as Makoto, Nagisa and Rei went off to change into their swimsuits. Haru simply stood there, undressing on the spot since he had his swimsuit underneath his clothes anyways.

Gou was beside you, looking at their training regimen in her hands. You went closer to look at it too, often sneaking glances at Haru.

Soon enough, Makoto, Nagisa and Rei came back in their respective swimsuits as everyone proceeded to enter the second door to the pool.

Gou handed you their activity sheet as your eyes scanned the piece of paper. Everyone proceeded to stand around you as you started talking.

"Okay, everyone! Today you guys will be working on your swimming exchanges and your speed for the relay." You read the activity out loud, smiling at all of them in response.

"And all of your times have been improving!" Gou piped up, getting cheers from the boys.

"Okay then, let's start!" Makoto announced, being the swim team's captain.

The boys started stretching on the ground. You and Gou only could sit and watch by the benches at the side of the pool. You could feel Gou's fangirling aura around her, gushing at all their muscles.

You couldn't help but stare too, though you don't really show it much. But today, a particular raven-haired boy had caught your eye.

"Wow, I've never really noticed those gorgeous triceps!"

Wait, triceps?

What were you thinking? You shook that thought out of your head, trying to tear your eyes away from Haru, but your eyes didn't seem to coporate today.

"Oh? [Name], are you staring at Haruka-senpai?" Gou whispered, nudging you slightly with a hinting smirk on her face.

You feel heat rushing to your cheeks. "W-What? No! I was just observing them..."

Oh boy, so much for 'not showing it much'. You mentally cursed yourself for stuttering.

"Right..." Gou said suspiciously, that smile not disappearing on her face.

The boys continued stretching as you tried your very best to concentrate on other things. But you still stole glances once in a while.

All of them got up one by one, Haru being the last to get up. You averted your gaze towards him once again to find his ocean blue orbs staring right back at you.

"Crap, he caught me!"

You looked away, pink tinting your cheeks. You felt Gou's presence leaving beside you, getting up with her stopwatch in hand.

You shook yourself out of your trance as you stood up yourself, following her to the side of the pool, ready to take their times again.

As Gou was incharge of their time, you were incharge of their exchanges. Makoto went first, Nagisa and Rei afterwards.

When Rei took his dive, Haru stepped up onto the starting block. Before putting on his goggles, he looked right at you. Your face reddened as his action.

He gave you a small smile that was nearly unnoticable. "It's okay, I was staring too."

With that, Haru slipped on his goggles and dove straight in as soon as Rei touched the pool wall.

You stood there, slightly flustered. He was staring at you too? Well, you shrugged if off, smiling to yourself. Guess it was a fair exchange after all.

Step 2: let him allow you to look at his body as long as he gets to look at yours too, check!