Point of View

A/N

Scarf does not know that he is called Scarf yet. (He's called scarf in Lea's mind but ya know :P )

ONTO THE STORY

WOO

-Scarf's POV-

He watched Miss Leala's face shift into a state of calm sleep and he smiled, grabbing the edge of the blanket and going under it. He laid down on top of her chest and curled into a ball. He thought back to the events that transpired today.

...Such a kind human could get hurt in this world.

He wanted to make sure she never did.

He fell asleep to the thoughts of the past.

-Scarf's POV-

The first thing he remembered was a light coming from a crack in the dark sky.

Oh wait, that wasn't the sky...?

His brothers were next to him, shivering from the state they were in. All he could feel was cold and wetness surrounding him, a foul odour he could not discern invading his sense of smell. Small bony phalanges brushed up against his, and he grasped them carefully. Knowing that his brother's hand was not fully healed since the last attack by the humans...

He had believed in them. They'd said they would change their ways. He'd believed that they were telling the truth when they said they were bringing him and his brothers to a good place.

Never had he been so wrong to...

They tossed them around like they were playthings, shaking the box they resided in like it was one of those human instruments he saw on TV, they insulted the three of them like they couldn't understand... Like they couldn't feel.

But they could.

They had thrown the box they trapped him and his brothers in into an awful smelling vehicle and driven them somewhere.

"You should have never come here you little pieces of s-" The angry human was interrupted by another human.

"Dude, I think someone is listening in..." A gravelly voice said.

"Hah, like they'll stop us anyway. Practically everyone hates monsters the same as us." The angry human said. He was right, wasn't he...? The thought made the scarfed bitty hurt inside.

He felt the box lurch before it stopped with a great thump onto a solid surface.

It was dark, so he couldn't see anything but the dim glow of his brother's SOULs. Footsteps travelled to the right and became quieter, he assumed that they were walking away, finally going to leave them be. He scuffled over to his orange hooded brother. He's still unconscious...

He heard the engine of the vehicle start up as if they were going to leave.

Are they going to run over it?

What?

Who's voice was that?

He looked around frantically trying to find out where the voice came from.

And then he froze, the words from the angry human piercing the silence.

 "This is what you get, you stupid monsters! Should never have come up here!" Said the angry human.