"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"No. It's best if it was just left alone. I have Ash, I'm so grateful for him, and the life I've been given. I'm eventually going to accept death because I know that my life was so good." He explained.

That made my heart hurt deep in my chest. Here I was complaining about my mother who hated me. It turns out that's a small problem compared to what it could have been. At least I had parents. I had a great life. I felt so bad for Gerard.

"But hey. It's fine. That's life. Let's get you a place to sleep." He changed the subject.

He stood, going into a large drawer in the corner of the room. He lugged out a large red sleeping bag and stuffed it next to his.

"There." He said proudly.

I laughed and got into the sleeping bag, pulling it up to my neck. Gerard slipped into his, smiling at me. I smiled back.

"This is fun! It's like camping! But no luxury tent or space heater or deluxe grill. And we're sleeping on the floor, and there's no royal guards watching our every move, and my mom isn't screaming at me. But other than that...yah, my idea of camping isn't that good is it."

Gerard laughed loudly.

"I wouldn't expect that you actually camped before, and with a real live boy! Gasp! What would mummy think?!"

He started laughing and I elbowed him in the ribs, I eventually started laughing too.

"Did you make this treehouse?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Me and Ash did a long time ago, I ordered that I had my own place to stay, so here I am." He explained.

I nodded.

"And I'm guessing there's no phone service here?" I asked.

He laughed.

"No, but I do have a radio. That's where I hear all my music."

"Same here! I have a ton of CDs that my mom hates, she's always screaming at me to turn down the music."

"Who's your favorite?" He asked.

This was quite a tough decision of course.

"Um...maybe Green Day...or Fall Out Boy...or Coldplay...or Pierce the Veil...or Panic! At the Disco." I listed.

Gerard listened intently.

"Mm, I love Green Day, and Coldplay, and Smashing Pumpkins, and Three days Grace."

I nodded eagerly.

"Them too, can I ask you a weird question?"

He smiled and nodded.

"Shoot."

"What's your favorite color?" I asked.

He laughed.

"No. That's too weird." He laughed.

I laughed with him.

"It's black, and red." He replied, motioning to most of the drawings.

I nodded and studied them each carefully.

"What's yours?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Black, aquamarine, and dark emerald."

He smiled and turned his head over to his drawings.

"Are there any you don't like?" He asked.

The End. (Gerard Way AU Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें