#BONUS

here's a bonus chapter for 1k followers xx

"No Evan stop!" I laugh and run up the stairs.

"I'm gonna getcha!"

"Stop!" I giggle trying to find some kind of escape. I slide down the plastic slide; it was my only choice.

I could see Evan sliding down after me, instantly I jump off the side and squirt him with my water gun.

"Haha!" I laugh, sticking my tongue out.

Suddenly I felt a cold sensation on my lower back.

"Ryan!" I scream in horror, two against one. It's going down.

I whip around and shoot Ryan in the face, he groans and falls to the ground dramatically. A string of curse words come out his mouth once he realizes that he's lying on wood chips. Those things hurt like a son of a gun.

"Evan don't even think about it." I say slowly in the most darkest voice I could muster up. Slowly turning around, I face my stupid boyfriend holding his water gun as if he were going to shoot me any second now. His smile and laugh made my lips turn up into a heart-warming grin.

"Sorry babe." He smiles before shooting me in the face, I gasp at the cold water, instantly I start shivering, not before throwing a glare towards Evan.

It's been a couple months since Kasey's funeral. We had the best burial ceremony, I remember it like it was yesterday. The first month without Kasey was a mess, her family left her room exactly like it was. I moved out and now I'm with another foster home. They are actually really friendly, I have an older foster brother which I quickly bonded with. He's in the foster program too, so we can relate easier. Erick got into drugs again, Kasey's parents used her college money for a Rehab Center for Erick. Ryan and I bonded more (I beat him in every game of Black Ops) and Evan and I are better than ever.

So I guess we did have a few mishaps, maybe a lot. But we all grew stronger, I'm happy now. I have everything I need, except Kasey, which is my only downfall.

"You. Are. So. Dead." I say in a Darth Vader voice, Evan's eyes were as wide as saucers, I struggled to contain my giggles, luckily I accomplished.

"Um, hey did I ever tell you you're beautiful?" Evan scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"Many times, it's not working on me Evan." I smirk, pulling out my water gun. I point it at Evan and focus on my target.

I squirt the water right at his chest, Evan stumbles back from the impact.

"Ouch!" He yells once I switch my target to his face.

It happens so fast I could barely comprehend it, he crouches down and grabs my legs, throwing me over his shoulder. I punch his back repeatedly, trying to make him let me go.

"Evan!" I laugh once he tickles my face. I could feel the blood rush to my head causing me to feel light-headed.

"Evan put me down!" I say in a serious voice, once he does I hold the sides of my head in my hands. Once I feel okay, I release my grip and give a reassuring smile to Evan.

I turn around to see Ryan wrapping a towel around his body. His swim shorts were like a second skin causing me to look away.

No thank you.

I look down at my bikini and notice it was also like a second skin. I think I'm done now. 

We all decided to have a picnic and then go to the park with our water guns. We just wanted a day to let loose and have fun. Which we did.

I walk over to the towels and wrap it around my freezing cold body, Evan follows my movements and soon we were on our way to the car.

"Got the water guns?" I ask once we reach the park.

"Damn it I forgot mine on the slide." Ryan sighs, I nod and say "I'll go get it, be right back."

I hop out of the car and run over to the slide, still holding the towel in a tight grip around my chest.

I grab the gun, but before leaving I notice a group of teenage guys by the trees. I could feel their eyes on me which caused me to shift uncomfortably. I shake it off and walk away, soon I stop in my tracks as I hear the wolf whistles.

I turn around and look in their direction, they look me up and down causing my fury to grow. I give them a sickly sweet smile before handing them the middle finger. I run back to the car and throw the water gun in the backseat.

I hate boys.

Except my friends of course.

I roll my eyes at the boys actions, soon we were on our way back home.

-

"Hey Alex." I smile once I open to front door to my house.

"Wild hey! How was your 'fun day out'?" My older foster brother asks with a smirk.

"It was fun, now move I wanna sleep." I bulldoze through him and towards the stairs until his voice stops me.

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to play Mario Cart." Alex shrugs.

He got me.

I turn around and look at Alex with my left eye twitching.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would." Alex smirks.

"Ugh fine." My shoulders slump as I make my way back to the living room. Alex hands me the red controller as he takes the blue one, he picks Mario and I pick Luigi, our usual characters.

I sit Indian style as Alex clicks "Play". We pick the Coconut Mall and soon I was in first place and he was in second. I always win.

Suddenly the door opens and my foster parents walk in.

"Hey mom, hey dad." I say with a small smile, they give a big hug and say hi back before moving onto Alex.

I love my new family, though I will always miss my old one.

-

thank you guys SO much for 1k followers, im forever grateful. ilysm xx

don't forget to request my interview with @ ProjectBadBoys