t w e n t y f i v e

"Is Healy following you on Twitter? Just curious?" She asked the second I was back in her bedroom.

"Um, Yeah, I reckon so. Why?" I quizzed, watching as she stayed bent down near her dresser.

"Cool" She grinned up at me before standing back up and heading over my way.

"Why?" I asked again, knowing she was probably up to something.

"Picture" She ordered, pointing to my phone that was now positioned on the side, informing me we had a 10 second count down to get ready and pose for the snap.

"No" I told her through a tired, humourless laugh. Even though she was already pulling me in front of the phone with her, making me groan in annoyance.

"Yes!" She pushed, already posing and ready with a perfected pout.

The camera flashed, making me burst into laughter as I knew the picture would be her, giving her best model pose and me just scowling across at her.

"Alessia!" She scolded, looking down at the screen. "Try again" She muttered, re-starting it and placing it back down.

"I'm hung-over to holy hell right now, Hayley" I bit.

But the truth was, I was left feeling like I was being watched by people online already, why would I give them something to feed off of to give me shit? I was aware people were already suspicious and massively curious of me.

"You need to be showing him what he's missing. And that's what we're doing" She bit in her adamant, no-fucking-around, bossy tone, as usual. "Ready?"

"Now what?" I laughed, as she pushed the phone into my hand, satisfied with this one.

"Well upload it then" She encouraged. "20 pounds that he comments on it within half an hour"

"And you really think this would do the trick?" I laughed at her stupidity, but a part of me was hopeful it would do the trick, because a part of me was still desperate to speak to him again. Even if it was just to apologise and wish him luck in future.

Her over exaggerated eye roll caused me to giggle as I got on with uploading it onto Twitter. Hope filling my chest at the thought of speaking to him just one more time.

"Oh please.... Look how hot you look" She grinned down at the picture, "And me" She added, and I felt it wasn't even sarcasm, she was fully aware of how attractive she is.

Alessia

                                  She's fly as fuck whilst I'm hungover to fuck

                                  She's fly as fuck whilst I'm hungover to fuck. Yukk!

Two coffee's down, I was almost feeling human again.

"Anything yet?" She asked, knowing I was once again snooping online, giving the picture a quick check to see if he'd left anything.

But no, of course not. Like he has time... Was my first initial thought, but deep down, I knew it was down to the fact he was no longer interested in having anything to do with me now. And honestly speaking, I didn't blame him.

'You've blown it. Get over it' The voice in my head snarled at me in humiliation.

Almost on the verge of tears, I quickly threw my phone across to her, needing a few minutes on my own, I stood and walked off towards the restroom. But was suddenly stopped in my tracks.

"He's commented!" Hayley practically screamed from across the room, making me do a swift skid across the floor to hurry back and see.

Snatching my phone from her hand, I was left instantly scowling in confusion, and then figured it was soon evident it wasn't just his first reply back to me. This comment wasn't in response to the picture at all. -- Yeah, no problem. x

Because it seemed Hayley was the one to reply back to his first comment. To his simple 'X' on the Tweet. That had been put on over twenty minutes ago... Something I hadn't spotted earlier.

She'd then hit him back with, 'Can you give Hayley a follow on Twitter too please, she's a nice girl and would love to chat with you? :) xxx'

Which means my best friend here, had been a sly dog when I left her with my phone earlier to get us a re-fill of drinks. She'd tweeted him and then not said anything to me.

For what reason, I was unsure of.

"What are you doing?" I seethed, struggling to hold back my temper as I watched her trying to type out another comment of her twitter name, how much she's a fan of his and suggestions of what they could chat about.... All as though it was me sending it.

So, so much for this whole plot being a way to get him to speak to me again. It seemed it was all for her benefit.

"Calm down will you, he's replying isn't he?" She snapped back, unable to see the problem here. But continued to keep typing a replying to him.

Why was this angering me so much?

Was I in the wrong for even becoming irritated over this? She was right, he was replying back now... But it wasn't me he was actually speaking to. And non of this would benefit me in the end.

 Maybe I was being selfish right now. But maybe I was in this far deeper than I'd liked to admit.

I watched as she pressed on the screen to reply back and then dropped my phone carelessly onto the table, pulling out her own from her pocket and grinning down at it as she unlocked her screen. Completely now oblivious to my feelings.

"Gotta go. Talk later" She called back, already heading out of the café.