INTRO

Ok so this is another
Fan fic
But this is not one of my ships
Thank you
....
-_- why did i say that?

KEIJI GĒMĀR P.O.V.....

Greetings im keiji gēmā im a gamer and thats all it is my dad is a very popular gamer and my mom is a popular artist and im now headed to the game stu highschool witch is very familliar by the word game yes i go to school to a place were all gamers go..

And now im headed to the car wich looks like this....

I ride on it also my mothers name is yukio and my dads name kentaroAnyway im riding on it now my mom said "sweet heart you can have the mansion all by yourself by a month me and your dad are headed on a month busness trip ok" i nodded yes and my d...

Anyway im riding on it now my mom said "sweet heart you can have the mansion all by yourself by a month me and your dad are headed on a month busness trip ok" i nodded yes and my dad added "dont do anything stupid young man"

I chuckle and reply "why would i do something stupid?" My dad chuckle and said "just dont do anything stupid" we all laugh i live in a mansion that look like this..

Yes its pretty big when you get inside dont worry me and my family had maids and butlers so im not alone also i had friends too so its nothing to worry about im also the only son and yes im a rich kid all of the gamers are rich but some of them ar...

Yes its pretty big when you get inside dont worry me and my family had maids and butlers so im not alone also i had friends too so its nothing to worry about im also the only son and yes im a rich kid all of the gamers are rich but some of them are not..

And im one of the rich kids i have friends that are rich and not my room is full of vidio game adventually since i am a gamer and all..

After a bit of minutes were finally at game stu high its a very big school that looks like this..

After that we finally mad it and i went out of the car i bid good bye to my perents and went in i saw hiroshi running go me he's my best friend ever since kindergarten/nursery we have been together i wave at him he ran up to me and hug me

He said "keiji! Its been soo long!!" Yup he is still desame i said "yeah and you still act desame" he roll his eyes i chuckle and we went inside the school....

~time skip~

W

e are now at our first class the robotic class our teacher ms. Noka said "ok children all of this class are headed to the sciantist building we all are egsamining the gagets there" we all reply "ok!!!" Heroshi leand a lil closer to me and whisper

"Dude its my first time headed to the sciantist building" i reply "your not the only one y'know" our teacher then said "alright everyone grab your bags were headed there now!!" We all said in shock "eeeeeeeeeeh!!!?!" The teacher then reply "you all heard me get y'all lazy buts up and lets go!!" We all dk as say..

And we all got out of class heroshi the said "well im exited!" I reply with "your not the only one" he roll his eyes again i heard ashout of my name "KEIIIIIIIIJIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" i look at my back tackled by a hyper gamer girl rei now..

She's on top of me so i said "yo rei can you get off me please?" She laugh and get off me i said "long time no see rei" she giggle and reply with a nod "mhm its been long" heroshi then said "yeah its been long and i cant--" he was cut off by a loud rei..

"You guys are headed to!? Fantastic! We can be a group!!" Me and heroshi laugh at this and noded and said in desame time "yeah" We both chuckle he "now lets go!!"

~time skip~

After a bit of talking we get on the bus we actually just play games and stuff since were allowd for it and cuz were all gamers we learn about games and being one has gave us adventure and all.....

A couple of hourse pass and we finally reached the building we got off and went to our own group mates mine is heroshi and rei its pretty obvious thou hehe anyway rei wave her hand i wave back she ran to me and jump i dodge her she whine and said "aaaw you getting good at this!" Heroshi rap his hand at my shouldre and reply

"Ofcourse he is he's keiji gēmār!!" We rei and heroshi laugh and not so long we follow ms. Noka and we saw alot of gadget we were amaze and all but one thing cought my eye...a bracelet a weird and cool looking one i ignore my friends call..

And go to that bracelet it looks like this...

 Its trap by a electronic glass it has a star shape simble

Its trap by a electronic glass it has a star shape simble...it must be something...or must be something important...i heard someone say "aah did that cought your eye?" I look at him...a sciantist i reply "yeah it did" he smile and open the glass..

He said "go on touch it...it will make your dreams come true" i made and o shape mouth and touch it, it began to glow the sciantist smile grew bigger and said "go on take it, it never really glow if we do it so you can have it" i smile and said "cool! Thanks!"

I grab it and began running....and when i look at my hand...the bracelet is already attach to me...weird but i cover it with me sleavs.....and began walking to my group..

THIRD PERSON P.O.V......

What keiji didnt know that his life will change becouse of just one
Lil bracelet.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......

So did i did good at my forst try?
Comment and vote if you do!
See ya!!
Hope you enjoy!!