prelude!

SOMETHING IN THE WATER

status — complete!

« posted: 17th june 2017 »

「 WARNINGS! 」

heavy swearing. an overload of puns and bad jokes. a teeny, baby smut scene.

EXCERPT! 」

❝ it was not until after the winter break that the greatest threat to your existence came to rear its head in a process that you honestly should have foreseen. jeongguk's very own kind—the precious fledglings still teetering on the edge of their teenage youth in the two years that surpass its defining bracket—have always been the number one casualty to such lethal evolution, after all.

college puberty.

it is exactly as it sounds. where general puberty draws the path between childhood and becoming a teenager with the sprouting of hairs in places that no kid could have ever imagined, and the muscle pains that pull infant limbs into jumbles of gangly and awkward; college puberty is precisely the same. except jacked up on steroids and protein powder, with a side-serving of flirtatious and audacious.

victim number one, jeon jeongguk, slipped into this precise trap while you were studying abroad up until the end of those holidays.  ❞

COPYRIGHT! 」

all rights reserved © vankoya & seokeros. no translations, reposting and/or modifying of the following fan fiction is allowed without my explicit permission.