~Music~

You sat on the couch listening to Lúcio who was playing his music out loud. You weren't paying attention much because you were anxious. Once again Soldier 76 had been gone for awhile this time longer than usual you worried that something might have happened to him.

Lúcio could see how worried you were. He smiled "Hey (Y/N) I got someone you should meet" you looked over still a bit lost in thought. He grabbed his phone and referred two the girl voice on the other end as Hana you still didn't pay much attention.

After a few hours a girl had joined you two in the room Lúcio looked extremely happy to see her. He told her about you and how you were worried about 76. She came over to you and smiled "Don't worry about him" she wrapped her arms around you and at that moment you broke down you began crying while the girl held you "Don't worry (Y/N) Hana is here..." You looked at her tears running down your face "T-Thank.. You" she wiped your tears away you smiled "Do you want to here something that might make me feel a bit better?" she waited intently you beamed through your tears "It's..High noon!" she groaned as McCree joined your side smiling D.Va only smiled back "Want to hear a better word?" You nodded "When 76 gets back tell him to Nerf this!" she picked you up and spun around with you. You were laughing and completely forgot about 76.