Chapter Nine

Hey guys!

Long time no update? Yeah, I know. :(

WELL ANYWAYS, here's chapter nine!

Hope you enjoy!♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV-

Today is the day of Jo and Kendall's wedding. I will forever dread this day. Spring Break is over, but I called off for vacation, so I could attend this wedding.

I put on my necklace and looked in the mirror. Katie and Laura walked up behind me.

"Hey, girl," Laura said. I had asked Kendall if she could tag along to the wedding, and he didn't mind.

"Time to go," Katie told me. I nodded and took a deep breath, following them out of Katie's room. We got into the car, and headed off towards the wedding.

I stepped out of the car, followed by Laura and Katie. We walked into the building, and since Katie wasn't a Brides Maid, her, Laura, and I took our seats next to each other; Me in the middle, Laura to my left, Katie to my right.

Soon after, Kendall walked in, taking my breath away. He looked over at me, giving me a sad smile. I gave him a closed mouth smile, and he looked away.

After the other people had walked down the aisle, in walked Jo. I had to admit: She did looked really stunning. I watched as she grinned at Kendall, and he smiled.

That's it, I thought to myself. It's over. He's moved on and getting married.

The wedding ceremony started, and I tuned out. Laura nudged me, snapping me out of my daze. I looked over at Carlos, who yawned. I giggled to myself and shook my head.

"Do you, Jo, solemnly swear to take Kendall as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold...?" The Preacher asked, looking at Jo. I sucked in a breath and Jo looked at me, before looking at Kendall.

"I do," she said. I bit my lip and squeezed Katie and Laura's hands.

"Do you, Kendall, solemnly swear to take Jo as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold...?" The Preacher then asked Kendall.

Kendall looked at Jo, and her eyes looked deep into his. Right then, all of the memories Kendall and I had flashed through my mind; The bad ones, the good ones, the amazing ones, the sad ones... All of them. My eyes started to water and Katie squeezed my hand. I looked up at Kendall, waiting for his answer.

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "I... Can't." Everyone in the room gasped, and my eyes widened. Katie let out a "YES" as everyone looked at each other. "I'm sorry, Jo. But I'm in love with somebody else. And I think now's the time to tell her." Jo looked so mad, sad, and embarrassed. I felt a bit bad for her, but she kind of deserved it.

Kendall slowly walked down the steps, heading over to me. He motioned for me to come closer, so I stood up, walking towards him. Once I was in front of him, he got down on one knee.

"Kendall, what are you doing?" I whispered, looking down at him.

"Something I should've done a long time ago." He pulled out a ring from his pocket. "Lisa, I know we haven't gotten back together, and I know that you think I don't love you anymore... But you're wrong. I do love you. I never stopped." He opened up the ring box, and I gasped. "Lisa Abigail Johnson, will you marry me?"

Everyone in the room gasped, and Jo stomped her foot, grunting. I looked behind me at Katie and Laura. Katie was nodding her head furiously, while Laura was just grinning from ear to ear. I looked back at Kendall, tears filling my eyes.

"Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" I exclaimed, and he smiled, sliding the reing on my finger. Jo screamed and ran out of the church. Kendall laughed, standing up and scooping me up in his arms. He spun me around and I laughed as everyone clapped. Kendall sat me down, looking me in the eyes. Suddenly, he crashed his lips to mine. The kiss was amazing and so much better then when I was thirteen.

We broke apart, and he looked at me. "Last time we did that was..."

"Five years ago," I said, finishing his sentence. He smiled sadly before hugging me. Then, all of the guys, Katie, and Laura walked over.

"Congratulations!" They all said, giving us hugs.

"This is great!" Carlos said, smiling.

"Yeah! Things are gonna be like old times again," James piped in. "Finally." I smiled at him and gave Katie a big hug.

"We're gonna be sisters!" She squealed, and I laughed. Us two looked over at Laura, who was talking with Logan. They had become closer the past couple days, and they look like they'd be a cute couple.

"The are SO gonna get together," Kendall said, looking at Logan and Laura as he put his arm over my shoulders. I nodded in agreement and Katie smiled at us.

"What?" I asked, a smile coming across my face.

"Memories," she replied, chuckling happily. I smiled and laid my head on Kendall's shoulder.

This is the start of something new...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY.

I know this chapter SUCKED! D:

The next chapter is gonna be like, based on Logan and Laura.

Okay, thanks for reading!

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

-Hannah Henderson<33333 :)