The Meaning of Life.

The meaning of life can be many different things. 

Perhaps you find the meaning of your life in your field of study, or in a church, or even sitting in your own home. Whatever it may be for you, is totally different to me.

I have yet to discover the meaning of life. I have yet to even find my purpose as a human on this planet. 

No one has truly found the meaning of life, and the reason being is that... There is no definite meaning. There may not even be a meaning. Maybe we just kind of exist. 

We do not need this earth, but it is the earth that needs us. I believe that buried deep down in the earth may be a hint or even a clue to finding the meaning of life. This earth has provided life for us for many, many years. So maybe saving this planet from corrupt societies and toxic government issues will be the next step in finding the meaning of life. 

I look at life as if it is not as important to me as it is to others. Based upon my beliefs, that statement is true. 

On the topic of my beliefs, I do not put my beliefs above my mental and physical health. Beliefs are just simply that... beliefs. Not factually true, but something that an individual (or group of individuals) believes to be true. 

Back to the topic of life. Life is confusing. 

I wish life was simple. But it isn't. One good thing about life is that you will always have new opportunities to start over. You can always have a new chance to show your light in the darkness. 

I think that the loneliness of life is what will kill me. There are so many humans to satisfy the gaping hole in my heart that just cries the feel of human contact, affection, love. But none of those people matter until you find that one other lonely person who just wants to feel the love of another lonely person who wants to not be lonely. And that's how it will always be. 

I refuse to let life swallow me whole. 

You can lie to everybody around you, but you cant lie to the dying urge to end your life. Because you don't know the meaning of it. And you probably never will. But never stop searching for it. 

Make sure your story ends with your heart still beating. whether you've found your meaning of life or not.