17. D.O Imagine

D.O imagine for you dyo shippers out there 🌻😉

Overdose is FAB-UL-OUS

That day, marked January 10th, you moved to Seoul from China because your dad had to work there. You were so sad back then because you had to leave your friends and not to mention, your 2 years boyfriend named Zhoumi.

You broke up with him when you just arrived Seoul, when he accidentally sent the wrong text to you that was meant for this one girl named Jessica a.k.a someone he called his new girl. ( sorry jessica shippers and henry shippers hehe ~'~ )

It has been 8 years you're living in Seoul. Many good things happened ;

You're now a trainee in SM ENT.

You're dating one of the vocal line in EXO, D.O. Do Kyungsoo.

Next month, you'll debut with the other group members. You're so nervous. D.O has been helping you a lot lately. You're incharge of the vocal line in your group so D.O's the one that has been training you.

It's now 1am and you're still practicing at the practice room since 10 in the morning, cleaning up mistakes in your dancing here and there. After a few times trying, you still can't get it right. You fell down to the ground because you were very dissapointed in yourself. You were crying as well because the pain that was held by your waist hurts real bad.

D.O was in the practice room as well but you, not noticing your surroundings, you kept on crying.

After a few minutes, your crying has lessen. D.O came up to you and you were very shocked.

He came to you and hugged you. He whispered, " Everything's going to be alright" in between the hug.

Half and hour later, after refreshing out, D.O and you went out to eat and relax.

You felt so much better. You also went to take a walk at the Han River and talk about ..... LIFE.

You've debut and now, your dancing skills have improved so much because Kai of EXO helped you before debuting. Your singing skills also got better. Now, you're living your life as a SM girl group.

Sorry for the late and short update. :) Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

Follow me on instagram @dhiyadenea :D

Anyeong yeoreobun <3