Unexpected Love (Michael Myers LS) Completed

AND I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be my winter/spring project so keep checking back to see what is updated! I am excited to see where this goes with better writing and just overall editing!! 

PLEASE NOTE: 

Michael Myers is going to be played by Jason Momoa (26)

Sarafina is going to be played by Florence Pugh (Age 24)

This is going to be after Halloween (I) and will not follow the storyline to Halloween II. This is going to be a wild ride. So buckle up. 

Comments and likes much appreciated!!

Chapter 1: Myers

As if this day could get any better. First, I was rudely woken up this morning for a surprise inspection of my jail cell which as usual they didn't find anything. Secondly, I was moved to Smith's Grove Sanitarium abruptly and without warning, Third, my new Doctor is going to be a pain in my ass.

Loomis, he doesn't even have my respect at calling him a Doctor, is a lowly blundering idiot. He has only one patient before me, and he was still not "cured" or "better" than he was 10 years ago. Loomis called his other patient evil almost alike to the devil himself.

His other patient was a man I had once studied and learned about since I was a little girl. He killed his sister, her boyfriend, and his stepfather. Heh.

Michael Myers.

I was startled from my thoughts as the back door of the large transfer van was open and sunlight poured in, causing me to be momently blinded. I rubbed my eyes with the irritable feeling of the handcuffs scratching my face slightly.

"Welcome to Smith's Grove Sanitarium, Ms. Sarafina," Loomis greeted as I hopped down and landed on the pavement. I glanced around the facility, more white and greys. 

Bleh. I am so tired of basic colors and orange.

I finally graciously gave Loomis my attention with a raised eyebrow.

"And why dear old man was I transferred without any warning or anything said to me," I watched a few inmates in the yard, they seemed to be just peachy. If Peachy was aggressive, brutish, and psychotically talking to themselves or the ground.

The last place I was at was a detention center for young women, all women and all bitches. Besides my friend, Allison, who was to be getting out on parole here soon. So am I so why the hell am I being transferred. 

God, I hope she stays good to do so. They're going to eat her up without me.

"I was accepted to run an experiment that I have been wanting to do awhile. And you so happen to fit the bill," yeah that wasn't reassuring.

I followed Loomis into the building, taking in my new surroundings and possible escape routes. Always be observant and maybe you won't die.

The guards were going to be a problem. At least a few of them were going to be. They're ugly faces were staring at me from a mile away. If I didn't have two guys at either side of me, I might have plucked their eyeballs out for giving me those looks.

We walked until we got to a large white door with one small window.

"My experiment is to have a female patient meet with my other patient, Michael."

"How is that going to effect anything?"

"I hope he will at least react, he has been silent since the day his mother died," Loomis sighed, as if he could actually do anything about it. Michael Myers has been silent for quite some time then.

Loomis opened the door and I met eyes with a mask with soulless eyes underneath them.

"Michael, I would like for you to meet my new patient, Sarafina. I know this seems odd but Sarafina was about to get out on good behavior anyway. Don't worry Sarafina, he can't hurt you," Loomis motioned me to step forward into the white room. I hate white.

Michael was a monster of a man. Unsure if that was too true or not but he was a behemoth of a man. He had to be at least 6'3 maybe 6'4 and standing up I would probably be to his chest not even. His dark hair was past his shoulders, and his facial features were hidden behind the painted black mask that seemed handcrafted. His eyes were dark, unnaturally so. Predator.

His hands could kill me with a single squeeze, they were laid flat on the table.

Loomis gave me an encouraging nod to the seat across from the table from Michael and I don't think I wanted to be that close to him.

The flight or fight instinct in me was saying run for my life.

But I knew I would be eventually forced to get near him.

I sat down with an undignified huff and glared at the table. The table was large but still, to not completely look down, I was staring at the place right before Michael's hands.

I sighed and gave Loomis a look over my shoulder that I would rather be in my cell then here.

"My name is Sarafina, and it is nice to meet you Michael," I leant a little bit closer and ducked my head in a way that he could only hear and not Loomis.

"And I know that you are so much smarter than you act. I am surprised that you haven't escaped yet. What are you waiting for," I watched his once soulless eyes have a spark of life. Mischief, anger, and something else.

"I won't tell anyone, but you should probably escape closer to Halloween because I know the overnight guards have been lower in number just by seeing the sign up schedule for the new few weeks in the entry way," I smirked, and leant back before turning to Loomis. I noticed his hands clenched slightly and his head tilt slightly to follow my movement. 

He was playing a game. His own game. 

Dragula - 

ALSO comment and share!!

I will actively engage in the comments!! Please comment and like!!