0.3

3

Recap:

Recap:

I couldn't help myself but run my fingers through the snow like colored fur.

Its so fluffy!

When my fingers reached his back he stiffened almost immediately, making me think that I crossed some imaginary white boundary line but what this powerful creature did next made me burst out laughing.

He purred

Like a kitten!

JESSIE

My laughter was defiantly not something the creature was expecting, neither did I actually. It's just seeing a enormous wolf purr is really out of the ordinary.

I look around the small room to see the lacking presence of the doctor, guess he ran out.

He continued to purr which made something warm bloom inside my heart. The pain in my back is almost completely gone from the licking he did.

I turn around to face the wolf and I am instantly captured by his beautiful eyes. No jewel you could think of could compare to his eyes.

My butt started to get num from my place on the floor so I timidly get up, I see the wolf copy my actions for he was too sitting. I guess I stood up too quickly because a nauseating feeling set on the side of my head. I stumbled a little and the wolf was by my side in a blur. He leaned against making my balance even out.

I look down and see it's eyes filled with...concern?

I furrow my eyebrows questionably, I shake off the feeling and make my way to the bed. I sit on the mattress and I instantly sink into it. I lay carefully on my back, it took me a couple times but I finally feel comfortable. I look to where the wolf is and see him laying on it's stomach, his eyes burning into mine.

Suddenly an idea popped into my mind.

"I should probably name you" I said in a daze.

He tilts his huge head to one side and I had to hold back an awe from the motion.

I face the ceiling, thinking of a name that will be prefect for the protective creature. Let me think...

Oh I got it!

I get up exited, not wanting to waste time but suddenly I fell right back on to the pillow. Mmm I try again but ended right back where I was but suddenly a sea sleepiness washes over me like a tsunami.