half a whole

Guess the song: Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you've always had to be....

-:-

It's been 2 weeks since Riele broke up with Jace. He was miserable. He didn't post anything on his accounts and he barely ate. He moped around the house and played video games.

He was watching Scary Movie 2 when someone knocked on the door. He groaned and got off the couch. He was in a white T-shirt that had multiple stains and PJ shorts. There were chips stuck to his body and his hair was a bird's nest.

He opened the door to see Isabella.

"What the fuck?"

"Eww. You look gross. Clean up, we're going somewhere."

"No. Get lost."

She pulled out a glock from her purse.

"Clean up....or you'll get a bullet to the chest."

"You're bluffing. You can't even use it."

"My dads a cop remember. I could kill you with one shot in so many ways.

He held his hands up and went to change. He came back down in a plaid shirt and jeans. He had grey vans on and fixed his hair.

"What do you want?"

"You."

She said. She blew him a kiss and dragged him into her car.

"We're going to hang out with some of my friends. Act nice and if I wanna kiss, kiss me".

"How'd you get here? You follow us?"

"Follow? No. Get attracted by my love for you? Yes."

She said. She batted her eyes and puckered her lips.

"You're fucking insane."

He said. He ran a hand through is hair and became slightly scared .

"You'll get used to it. You did before."

-*-

Riele was depressed. She didn't post her YouTube videos anymore and honestly, didn't care she'd lost almost 100,000 subscribers because of it. She needed Jace in her life. He made her laugh when no one could. He held her tight and she loved the smell of him and the warmth he gave her.

Sure, she was being all sappy and shit over it when SHE ended it, but she couldn't help herself. As far as her family knew, she was just PMSing. Lucky for her, Cree and Thomas had been called early to Europe because Cree wouldn't have bought her story.

She sat in her room watching the Notebook on her laptop when Rieya walked in.

"I know you ain't PMSing. What's up?"

"Jace and I broke up. I broke it off but I can't tell you why."

Riele said. Rieya gave her a "bitch please" look.

"The hell you can. And you will."

She said. Riele became frustrated. She wouldn't understand.

"No! It could ruin his future if someone tells him why I did it."

"I won't tell him. You'll tell me."

Rieya said. As if she could keep secrets.

"His crazy ass ex threatened to release a video of us.....in bed."

"Damn. You'll get through it."

Rieya said. Riele shook her head and Rieya sat on the bed(a rhyme!)