Bio about me

Hi, I'm Keziah love my name. It's one of a kind. Who am I fooling its beautiful but i dont really like it. Well I'm moving to my new school tomorrow, OH LAWD. Well Hope I'm Cool Enough To Be Half Popular. IDK!!!!!!! But if someone mess with me *fake smile* I will kill them. Man I can't believe it I was a cheerleader in my old school, I played volleyball now I have to freaking retry out why would I think they'll have tryouts. I hope I meet someone i know there. Wait what am i saying who do I know would go to this school. I needa videochat with my friends one last time before I enter a whole new learning building. Oh boy!!!!!

After getting a detention in the first day of 4th period because of some stupid guy Keziah dont worry i bet thats the only class he could mess with you. I was telling myself.

"Looks like you're following me new girl" I heard "his" voice said but it can't possibly be so I turned around and said "No looks like i'm following my schedule" I said then whispered under my breath "Unfortunately

In detention Daunte come to her and say hi I'm Daunte you are..

Keziah "disgusted by you"

The boys in the back is like ohhhhhh and the girls said ouh.

Daunte looked at her and say "Youre playing hard to get new girl i think we gonna hit it off.

Keziah "I'm not playing and hit what off"

They call Daunte to go home as he leaves he blow a kiss and say "You'll see"

Well Chapter 1 is next so enjoy remember to vote, comment, subscribe share it where you share all your cool stuff..