The Super Battle: Part Two

Chapter Twelve

Cameron's P.O.V.

Leo looked at us and he started to laugh, "Oh really now?"

"Kinda, I mean, we did just make that whole dramatic entrance." Isabelle rolled her eyes.

"Um sweetie. Please don't taunt the person that can kill us at will." Tony yelled out.

Leo rolled his eyes, "Earth's Mightiest Idiots. QUIET!"

"How rude." Deadpool crossed his arms.

Leo flexed his hand as green magic slowly came out of it and it formed into a sword and a bunch of green henchmen behind him.. He motioned for me to come forward as he pointed it towards us.

"You wanna fight? Okay." I said as Seth casted a spell, and I felt my father's shield on my back. "Cause losing... isn't an option."

Hector claws came out as we all stood in one straight line. "LET'S GO!" He says as we all attack.

"Never knew they actually payed attention in training."I heard my Dad say. Thanks for the positive vibes.

I see Sam spirl of Theo's back and onto Leo.

"Damn, that's a power couple." Anna smiled.

"COUPLE!?!?" Starlord and Thor screamed at the same time.

Sam came to my side as he helped me fight off some of the henchmen. "You know, I never imagined coming out to my Dad while battling a bunch of green people."

Theo back flipped over to us. "Yeah, same."

"You know Cam, it doesn't seem like these things are being killed." Seth yelled as he kept on blasting,  I look over in his direction and see that their just rising up again.

I barrel roll over to Isabella, "Cover me." I say to her as she nodded.

I go over to the control panel. Damn, this thing is almost as confusing as Math. Wait, the whole thing is being controlled by an Infinity Stone. Bingo!  Let's pull it out.

"ZAP!" The board yells as I go flying, hit my parents cage and all to the floor.

Ow. "Yep, invincibility doesn't cover that." I wince as I fall back to the floor.

"CAMERON!" I hear Dad yell.