Chapter 12

M E L

It's 1 o'clock in the morning and somehow I am laying on Zayn's bare chest...

He really feels sorry and he said he feels like he can tell me anything but I just don't know. I can't forget the past...

I have razor cuts on my hands that I don't show anyone and they represent Zayn when he bullied me.

But I don't understand why I feel safe with him... At the moment I feel like nobody can hurt me if he's here next to me.

Beep! Beep!

I got a text from Gracie.. at 1 in the morning? I read it and it said

Hey Mel,

There is a cute guy who keeps talking to me in class and stuff, and I think I have feelings for him. But then there is Harry and I really, really like Harry. A Lot... what should I do?

Gracie Xx

I know she sent me that because I'm always giving her advice and she trusts me a lot...

"Who is it?" Zayn said half asleep. His sleepy voice sounds so cute

"Oh it's Gracie... she has some problems and she needs my advice." I said

"Oh okay," he said falling asleep again.

Hey Gracie,

Who do you think that you like more.. who makes you smile... who can you tell something to and not be embarrassed and who do you trust.

Mel Xx

I pressed send and it sent... I locked my phone and went back to sleep but then after 5 minutes I got a message.

Mel,

I can tell anything to Harry.. but Luke(the cute guy) makes me smile, but he doesn't feel as close as Harry. Literally, Harry is sleeping next to me right now, he came in at 12.

Gracie Xx

I read the message and immediately sent her back a message saying-

Gracie,

Well theres your answer, Harry. And that's weird because Zayn is sleeping next to me right now because he came in at 12 too.

Mel Xx

I sent the text and locked my phone and fell asleep.The I got a message saying

Mel,

Weird. Okay let's talk tomorrow

Gracie Xx

I read it and agreed I felt so tired.. The moment I closed my eyes I was fast asleep.

Please Vote & comment