Just so people stop tagging me...

This was edited April 2021

HERES ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME.

I am known as Des.

I've left high school. Started writing in year 7. 

My favourite song at the moment is lip and hip

I dye my hair a lot.

I cosplay way too much.

I come from the land down under (Australia) and no we don't ride on kangaroos, but I do feed them.

My first concert was Twenty Øne Piløts. And I literally cried when they sang trees.

I don't wear make up.

The inspiration for my oneshots come from Anime, songs, dreams I have or what's happening around me.

I have cosplayed L many times, he was my first official cosplay.

((Follow my cosplay insta @ desudesucosplay lol))

My favourite games are Mystic Messenger, love live school idol festival, doki doki literature club, animal crossing, hades and Seduce Me the otome

Death Note was the first anime I ever watched all the way through. I watched it all in a day and pulled an all nighter to finish it. I was that invested in it.

I can't sleep with the lights on.

I have insomnia and issues with my sleeping position, it makes my spine dip and is bad for my back. It's why I got a body pillow in the first place, and when I saw the L case I had to get it.

I attend Oz supanova every year.

I've been going to conventions for almost 3 years now.

I once got asked by a random classmate is I was a nerd, I replied with "probably"

I also got asked if I was emo I also replied "probably" even though I don't think I am. I'm goth

I'm really bad at school, my mind wanders away from work because of lack of sleep.

I love pasta and chocolate way too much.

I like Kpop.

I have two dogs, a jack Russell and a greyhound we rescued from racing. And the jack Russell was rescued from gumtree (Aussie EBay) she was free and we got her instantly. Their names are Floyde and Tyler.

Tyler (the jack Russell) has really bad anxiety and her way of saying "don't hurt me" is by licking people. She's scared of thunder, motorbikes and being yelled at, which is why we treat her really carefully. And Floyde (the greyhound) is an ex-racing dog so all he does is sleep and eat.

I also have chickens, but I've forgotten all their names because they all look the same.

And that's all you need to know. So stop tagging me plz :).