HERE IT COMES

Even know all that crazy was happening prom was just around the corner and I still don't have a date and Abby does can you believe it she's going with Josh a football player.

You know i think that Stephanie got her date the first day that we heard there was even going to be a prom and she's so going to go to the dance with that dreamy guy Liam..i banged my head a couple times and at the same time i said snap out of it Emma snap out of it.

The next day at school you will not believe what happened Abby came up to me and said ''this is your chance''chance for what'' i said''the chance to go to the dance with hot guy over there Liam,you won't believe this but Stephanie is on vacation and she won't be back until after  prom.....and here comes your date now''i said what and she pointed to Liam''this can't be happening''i said after  that i blinked and suddenly Liam was in front of me ''hey Emma w-w-would you like to t-the d-d-dance''he said.

Sure and that's what i said as i turned away blushing''yeah i would love to''I said then he said cool then turned to leave.When he was a few feet away me and Abigail turned to each other and squealed i said''i can't believe this is this really happening.