Chapter 12: The End? Maybe not.....

Hi all! I'm going to warn you now, this story is about to close, so bring out the tissue boxes!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Harry's P.O.V.

I plonked down next to Maria and put my arms around her, ignoring the daggers shooting out from my sister's eyes.

"Natalie is the manager and my sister. Maria is the assistant manager and MY girlfriend, Louis stop pouting, and there is NOTHING you can do about it.", I told everyone in the room. Thank goodness for my reflexes, I had to duck a bottle of hairspray from Louis' direction.

"Louis, chill.", Niall told him, half-distracted by my sister. I told him not to check her out! I threw the hairspray bottle at him. When an all put wa broke out, I grabbed Maria's hand and pulled her outside and onto the balcony connected to the dressing room.

The moon was full, and it was a clear night. The stars sparkled, diamonds on black silk. Maria rested her head on my shoulder, and asked me,"What now?"

"What do you mean "What now?"?"

"There's no operation to perform, no man-hunt for a crazy dude, what do we do now?"

"How about look at the stars and imagine life in 10 years."

"Easy. It's right here."

"Sydney?"

"No, silly. With you." Then Maria kissed me. On the lips. I was consious. And I LIKED IT!

Through the corner of my eye, I could see Zayn and Louis tackling each other, with Liam trying to stop them. Natalie was "safe" in Niall's arms. If he so much as thinks about kissing her...

I suddenly got the feeling of someone watching us, and stopped the kiss to turn and see everybody else staring at us with huge eyes.

"Ignore them, Harry." Maria whispered, pulling my face towards hers. "Tonight is our night."

So we started where we left off.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Natalie's P.O.V.

I'll say it now, If i caught Harry kissing any other girl, I would have gone spaztic. But it being Maria, the craziest, most amazing girl I've ever met, and I've met alot of girls, I'll let her off. Now that Zayn, Louis and Lim weren't as attention-drawing, I noticed Niall's hands wrapped aroung my waist.

I slid out of them, scolding him,"Oh no you don't. YOU know the rules. And didn't Harry warn you?" He blushed, and that made him more irresistable. Crap. Irish boy charms, my one weakness. I snuggled back into his arms whispering,"Not my fault if you get hurt." He smiled and pulled me in to so much love I couldn't resist.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

THE END IS NIGH!!!!!!!!! No, seriously, This might be the end! The descriptions for the books arw on the other chapters, read and comment on your faves.