"How do you feel, noona?“ Jukyung took you back to reality when he called you and put your ice caramel macchiato on the table, in front of you. You were sitting with Jukyung but your mind drive to Gray and you didn’t know why. 

              "I feel good, even though sometimes I feel nervous.” you starred at your cup, not really interested to sip your drink.

              “Does your head still hurt sometimes? Do you remember anything about Sunghwa hyung?”

              “No..” you shook your head weakly, “my head start to in pain whenever I try really hard to remember, but still.. Nothing new memory about him." 

             "Don’t worry, you’ll remember him. Sunghwa hyung is nice and kind, he’s caring guy.”

             “I do agree, he’s so nice. I feel bad couldn’t remember him as one of my bestfriends..”

            “Don’t be too stress, noona. You’ll hurt your head again.”

            “I wish I could remember him.” you sighed, you wanted to know about Gray but the pain that your head cause whenever you tried to remember somehow made your will decrease. It was terrible headache ever. But there was one thing you wanted to ask, Jukyung was your
buddy and you knew he wouldn’t betray you.

             “Jukyung-ah.”

            "Yes, noona?“ he looked up from his coffee cup.

            "Can I ask you something? But promise me you won’t tell anyone..” you adjusted your position and
lowered your voice.

             He raised his eyebrows in confusion, “What’s that?”

             "Does Gray have girlfriend?“ you mumbled but still audible for Jukyung who sat across to you.

             "Pardon me?”

             "He has girlfriend, doesn’t he?“

             He scratched his temple with his index finger, "I.. I don’t know, noona. Why do you think he has girlfriend?”         

             "Just asking.“

             “Do you like him?”

             “Huh—” you spaced out a bit and blushed, making Jukyung squinted his eyes playfully at you.

             “Heol~ it must be true. You like him!” Jukyung exclaimed cheekily and you rolled your eyes.

             “Ssshhhh!”

             “Noona, you like him!”        

             “Hushhh! Can you not—” you glared at Jukyung who laughed, teasing you.

             “Geez, Gray hyung really has a long live. We’re talking about him and now he’s here.” Jukyung looked at something behind you through the glass door.

             You held yourself in urge to take a look, “Sunghwa oppa is here?” your unconsciously called Gray’s real name like you used to do.            

             “Wow, did you just call him Sunghwa oppa? Last time I checked, you always call him Gray Gray Gay~” Jukyung teased and your cheeks blushed uncontrollably.           

             “Shut up!” you smacked his arm and he flinched in pain.

             “Noona, don’t look at your back, Gray hyung is walking toward us. He’s ready to kill me.” Jukyung gulped in nervous, his eyeballs were shaking and he looked terrified. It’s just Gray, but why did Jukyung act like he saw ghost?

              “Am I bothering you, guys?” Gray greeted and casually stood beside your table, sending a secret death glare to Jukyung.

             “No, of course not, hyung. I— I need to go, noona see you later.” He stood up and brought his coffee cup with him immediately.