Imagine1: How you meet.

Justin Bieber: Stratford Idol competition.

Justin was on stage singing. You watched as he had fun moving around and getting the crowd all hype. Tonight it was finals night and the votes were pretty even between you both. Justin ended up winning and you got runner up so you both got the same amount of stuff between you two. You were walking to your bag when you felt around for your phone. "Oh shoot I lost my phone." You were panicking trying to find your phone. Then you hear a voice call out. "Yo did someone lose there phone." The voice asked. Then you went over to him. "Thank you for finding my phone. Um I'm sorry I don't know your name." You really wanted to know his name. "Your welcome. And my name is Justin. And your name is?" "My name is Y/N." you both shake hands after introducing yourselves. You guys are talking when you start to get hungry. You pull out a bag of Taikais (hot Cheetos). "Yo I love Taikais." Justin said wide eyed. "No way me to." You said happily. Then you realised that you had to go. "Justin I'm really sorry but I have to go. My moms here to pick me up." You said sadly because you really liked talking to him. "It's ok Y/N. Could I get your number?" He asked you. "Why would some cute popular boy go for someone like me?" You asked him back. "Well because your funny and smart very talented. And I would love to Taikai to you on the phone." (Music video reference) he said laughing. You laughed with him. "Alright I'll give you my number. Justin." You switched phones and added each other's numbers and then switched back phones. "Oh Y/N just a heads up I'll see you around." He said. "What do you mean?" (Another music video reference) you asked confused. "I'm your neighbour. And we can hang out more often if you want." He said. "Yes I would like that. A lot. See you around neighbour." You told him. "See you around. Neighbour." He said right back to you. You knew that you and Justin were gonna be the best of friends.

Ryan Butler: Mutual Friends.

You were at a party just standing there by yourself until you saw one of your friends come over and talk to you. "Hey Y/N come on I have a friend that I want you to meet." Your friend said dragging you by the hand and running back to her group of friends. "Woah Y/F/N slow down before you pull my arm outta socket." You yelled while being dragged. Once you got to where her friends were you got really quiet and didn't know what to do. "Y/N I want you to meet Justin Ryan Chaz and Christian." She said while pointing to all of the boys. "Hi I'm Y/N nice to meet you." You said shy. While you were talking to your best friend about what game y'all should do to get to know each other your friend suddenly got really happy. "Yo Y/F/N why are you so happy?" You asked confused. "I have an idea. Follow me." She said while you followed her. She went over to the boys and started talking while you were only a few feet away. While you were looking around you hear someone call your name. "Hey Y/N you coming to play 7 minutes in heaven with us?" Justin said. "Yeah yeah yeah I'm coming I'm coming." You said playfully. When you got closer the only spot that was open was next to Ryan. Your friend started to say the rules of the game. (You have a hat and people put stuff in it then whatever you pick you go into a closet with that person). You dig into the beanie and pull out a piece of paper. You open it up and look at it and it has something hockey related on it. You look up and it was Ryan. You look down and blush. You look up and see Ryan with his hand out for you to take. You two go into the closet and stare at each other. Then after you start asking each other questions for 7 minutes. "Y/N what's your fave colour?" Ryan asked. "Blue what's yours?" You asked him. Blue. "Ryan whose your bff other than Justin?" You asked him. "Y/F/N. "whose your bff other than Justin." Ryan asked. "Y/F/N." you said. What's your fave hockey number that is if you like hockey?" Ryan asked you. "My fave number would have to be 6 and yes I like hockey." You answered. Then you hear someone yell from behind the door. "Yo lovebirds the 7 minutes are up." Justin said. You went to go open the door when you felt a hand on yours. "Y/N I had an awesome time tonight. Could I possibly call you on your cell phone?" Ryan asked you. (Drake video reference) "I had an awesome time with you to Ryan and sure." You swapped phones and put each other's numbers in then you swapped phones back. You open the door and see everyone looking at you and Ryan. You were about to walk back to your spot when Ryan kissed you on the cheek. When you sat down couldn't stop day dreaming about your new bff Ryan.

Chaz Somers: Hockey Practice.

You were on an all Girl hockey team. You were number 6 but your brother Justin was also on an all boys hockey team. (You and Justin are twins). You guys were practicing without your team mates and you and Justin thought a like. You both were competitive and it shows in hockey. You saw someone sitting in the stands talking to another person. You skated over to your brother Justin. "Hey bro whose that sitting on the bench?" You asked him. "Oh that's Chaz Somers he's been looking at you." Justin told you. "Bro look I heard you specifically that you told me not to like and date your friends but I can be friends with them." You told him. "Sis I know what I said but Chaz came and talked to me and he told me that you needed to talk to him the next time you were practicing hockey and that time would be now." He said while dragging you across the ice to the bench. When you got there you saw someone so handsome and really cool sitting there. (You've known Chaz when he first met your twin Justin). "Sup Chaz what do you need to talk to me about?" You asked confused. "Well I wanted to know if you would like to hangout. Alone. Just us two?" He asked. "I would like that. A lot." You told him. "Well I've lost my number can I have yours?" He asked. You and Chaz took each other's phones and put each other's numbers in them and then you gave each other your phones back. "Hey Chaz we can hangout tomorrow if you would like. But I have to get back to hockey practice or the coach will murder me." You told him. "Tomorrow it is. I'll txt you later Y/N." Chaz said as he was walking away. While you were skating back to your team you hear someone call your name. "Yo Y/N try not to get murdered out there." Chaz yelled at you. "I'll try not to Somers." You told him smirking. You just couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Christian Beadles: friends with his sister Caitlin.

You were at the Beadles residents because you were spending the whole summer with your bff Caitlin. You and her were prank calling her brothers friends when you heard foot steps come up to her room followed by a knock on her door. You got up to answer it and it was her brother Christian. "Hey Christian what's up?" You asked him. "Oh nothing much but I do need to talk to you about something. Y/N." you looked at Caitlin. She nodded came to the door and told you to talk to her brother and shut the door. You and Christian were walking away from her room when you looked down. There was silence between you two but not awkward silence. "So Christian what do you want to tell me?" You asked. "Y/N could I possibly get your number on ice?" He asked you. (More like flirted with you. Bruno mars video reference). "Christian. Yes you could get my number." You handed him your phone and he put your number in. Then he handed you his phone and you put your number in. But what you didn't know was that Caitlin was standing by the door with her ear on it. Before you could walk away Christian grabbed your wrist and turned you around to face him. You looked at Christian and he kissed you on the forehead. Then you both walked away blushing. You go back towards Caitlin's room and you heard things shuffling around in her room. You barged in and blushed. "Hey Y/N what happened between you and my brother?" She asked. "He told me he wanted my number. And I gave it to him." You said while trying not to grin. "And. Come on tell me more." She said excitedly. "I told him that I also wanted his number. And he gave it to him." You said with a huge grin on your face. She screamed and gave you a hug. (She's always wanted you and Christian together). You and her kept talking. But you kept Day dreaming about when you were gonna see Christian next.