Chapter 12

Niall's POV

I walk back to the room practically skipping with joy. I open the door and step inside and am immediately swarmed by the boys.

“Where have you been”

“We’ve called you hundreds of times”

“We’ve been looking for you all over the place”

I try to wipe the foolish grin off my face but it’s impossible. Zayn notices and falls silent and nudges Harry nodding at my expression. One by one each of the boys quiets down as they notice it also.

“You were out with Rachel weren’t you” Liam finally asks with a sigh running his hand through his hair. Just hearing her name caused my smile to grow even larger, which I didn’t think was possible. “Niall” he starts saying exasperatedly before he’s interrupted by Harry.

“Did you get it on?” he asks with a grin wriggling his eyebrows suggestively. I duck my head, my whole face turning red. “Yea Buddy” he says with a laugh after seeing my reaction.

“Tell Uncle Louis how it was” Louis says with a grin putting an arm around my shoulder.

“I don’t kiss and tell” I manage to say to which the boys all ‘ooh’ed’ “Just give it a rest” I say with a laugh pushing through them to the main room, collapsing on the couch. The boys follow me back to the couch and sit down on seats around me. Harry sits down next to me, putting his head on Louis and his feet on my lap. Zayn turns on the tv to the Iron Chef. “Harry will you make me that?” I ask him watching the chef cook some delicious looking chicken as I pull out my phone. I quickly update my twitter letting my fans know that I had a great day but leaving out the details. I hesitate a second wondering if Rachel would be home yet. I glance at the time, it had been around 15 minutes since then so she could be. I text her [So what’s next on the list?]

A few minutes left my phone buzzes letting me know I have a text. [Picnic?] she responds

I smile [Sure @5:30?, Idk the area very well so how bout you pick the place and I’ll bring the food?]

My phone buzzes in response and I flip it open to read Rachel’s response [Bet you thought this was Rachel] I look at it confused before seeing who sent it. Harry.I look up at him to see him holding his phone a smirk on his face. I stick my tongue out at him and grab a pillow chucking it at his face which results in a full on pillow fight. A few hours later, after Paul made us pick up the feathers from the pillow, I head back to my room. I get ready for bed and realize I never checked my phone to see if Rachel had responded. I hastily pull out my phone and see I have a text. [Sure, meet me @ my house] Zayn walks in since we were sharing a room and flops down on his bed.

“God I can’t wait to get home” he moans. Since we had come here right after the Australian tour, none of us had seen our families in a while. “I just need a couple of weeks at home to recover”. I nod, setting my phone on the night stand. We were leaving the morning after tomorrow. We were going back to the UK which meant leaving her behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short I know! I'm sorry. The next chapter is longer though!

Comment letting me know what you think!!