Chapter 4

Hey guys, I know that I said i would update sooner but I have had a lot of stuff going on in my life and i couldn't find time to update. Again I feel really bad about not updating sooner but here is the next chapter! I hope that you enjoy it!

Cara's P.O.V

When I got back to the packhouse, there was no one there. The whole house was silent, there was no sound of little feet running around, or teens talking. It concerned me that there was no one in the packhouse. The packhouse was never empty. I decided that I was not going to searching for anyone because I really didn't want to get a beating again so soon. 

Rain, do you have any idea where the pack went?

No, sorry Cara

That's okay Rain, thank you 

I headed in the direction of the kitchen to see if I could sneak something small to eat. When I got there I opened the fridge and found an apple, I quickly grabbed it and headed off to my 'room'. Once in my room, I sat on my old torn up mattress and started to eat the apple. My room is really just a cell in the basement. it has only my mattress and a ratted old blanket I use. the walls are a little grimy but otherwise it's not to dirty. I only get a 5 minute cold shower every other day. For my clothes I have a pair of used skinny jeans with holes in them and an old t-shirt with a few stains, my shoes don't even fit me and are about ready to fall apart. My hair is a sandy blonde with a few natural highlights here and there. My eyes are not my real 'eyes' they are a silvery blue instead of reflecting the sky like my real eyes. All of a sudden it sounded like elephants were trampling by. I then realized that everyone in the pack was back from where ever they were. 

I got really scared and hoped that they would all just go to their rooms and not bother with me tonight. But as fate has it the Alphas son, Jackson, came down with a bunch of his buddies. 

"Well, well, well, look who it is boys!" Jackson said

"It's poor little Cara!" One of Jackson's buddies states

"Cara, is that an apple in your hands? You know my father doesn't like you to eat very much."

"I... I thought th.. that you wouldn't m.. m.. mind if I took something s.. sm.. small." I stuttered out

"Oh so now your stealing from the pack?" Jackson accused me

"N... no, I am not!" I said terrified that I would get beat again

"Well, I guess we have to teach little Cara here a lesson don't we?"

There was a chorus of 'yes' and 'yea's' from his buddies that he brought with him. Then all at once Jackson and his buddies started to punch kick and spit on me. I had no clue that taking one apple would end up getting me in so much trouble! They finally stopped and left without another word. Then, for the second time that day, I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up still on my mattress and bruises all over my body. I looked out the small barred window in my room and saw that it was dark and the moon was out. I decided that I would go on a run in my real wolf instead of changing my fur. I got up and headed out of the packhouse. Making sure that I didn't make a single sound. I got to the woods and stripped behind a tree and shifted into my wolf.

Yay! Thank you so much Cara I really needed this run!

No problem Rain and we both deserved this.

I let Rain take the reigns and sat back an enjoyed the wind flowing through my fur. It felt so good to finally let go and just run, Rain had been getting restless not being able to shift. Rain found an open area to just lay and enjoy the feeling. It was beautiful, the grass wasn't too long and the moon was right above my head. It was so peaceful then we heard a twig snap and we became alert. We saw a black wolf just in the tree line. I knew right away who it was, Jackson, the Alphas son. I took off at a speed only I could reach and quickly got back to the packhouse and into my room and fell asleep into a peaceful slumber not worrying about the encounter in the woods.

I opened my eyes and I was in the field I remember from when I was 6 years old. I was in the moon dimension and I saw my mother walking towards me.

"My daughter, you have been spotted by the Alphas son"

"I know mother I was careless and I take responsibility."

"Daughter, your time is coming to finally meet you mate. I need to tell you something though, he will be difficult and you will need to stay there for just a little bit longer to do so. By the way happy birthday my darling daughter! Now I must leave you, goodbye and see you soon."

"Wait its already that time! Bye, mother, I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at the crack of dawn to get the packs breakfast ready for them. I got in the kitchen and started making over 400 eggs, 200 pancakes, 200 waffles, 400 pieces of bacon, and sausage. The pack was just starting to get up and come down for breakfast just as I was setting it up.  I stood in the corner waiting for fo everyone to finish there breakfast. I overheard Jackson's group discussing something.

"I am not joking I saw a wolf last night that looked exactly like the night sky!"

"Really! That is so cool what gender do you think it was?"

"It was definitely a female wolf but it was so big! It was bigger than an Alphas wolf!"

"That can't be possible, can it? I mean unless it's you know who."

"No that's just a bedtime story that parents tell there kids to give them a wild imagination."

"Okay but who else could it have been?"

"A wolf that was a purebred, a Lycan."

That was all of the conversations I could hear because the Alpha came up to me and said,

"Cara, you need to get the house clean by this afternoon, we have an important guest coming over to find his mate. He has been all over the globe to find her and we are the last pack he has to visit till he gives up. I expect you to clean the house so that it is spotless and you will be in your room for the rest of the day till tomorrow after you are done. Are you clear?"

"Yes, Alpha I understand fully."

He then proceeded to dump the rest of his food that was on his plat on me and told me to clean up. As soon as I was done cleaning up the dishes from breakfast I went straight to cleaning the house. Surprisingly our packhouse is on the smaller side and it took less time than I thought it would. I was heading down to my room when I heard Alpha talking in a business voice and I knew that the important guest was here. I hurried down the stairs and listened to them talk.

Alpha Moon P.O.V.

"Alpha Blood, welcome to the Silver Moon Pack."

"Yes, well I needed to go to all packs so do you have all of the unmated females lined up for me to smell and see if any of them are my mate?"

"Yes, right through the front doors."

As Alpha Blood walked through the front doors he took a deep breath and roared,

"MATE!!!!"

He went up to all the females and sniffed them, all of them were dressed in slutty clothing to impress the well known Alpha. 

"My mate is not in this room, but I smell her, do you have any unmated females that are not here right now?" He said and I knew that there was an undertone that I needed to give him his mate. but I knew that I couldn't be Cara could it? No, that impossible, the moon goddess would never give a murderer a mate!

"Umm, yes but she is nothing just a mutt who murdered our Luna."

"I don't care get her up here!!"

Cara's P.O.V.

I heard Alpha coming down the stairs and pretended to be asleep. 

"Wake up mutt, Alpha Blood wants to meet you" he kicked me in the ribs and my wolf was going crazy and I had no clue as to why. But I got up and followed the Alpha out into the room everyone was gathered in. As soon as I entered I smelled the most amazing scent and I went against all the rules I followed and had to look up. When I did, I saw the most amazing pair of cerulean blue eyes I have ever seen. He and I both say,

"Mate"

1504 Words

Thank you so much for reading the next chapter hoped you like it