Introduction.. like.. thing..

Heeeeeeeeey… so.. Yeah.. to any of you that actually read my stuff, you would know that I am not very active.. I know I’ve got another story but I’m not really sure that I will continue it as I have lost inspiration for it(mainly cause I hate to admit but I’ve lost a bit of my love for Ninjago) But I come to you with a new book that is ‘Voltron Daughter Scenarios’. I know one thing I always loved about Wattpad when I first joined was reading reader insert daughter scenarios. I read them for Ninjago, Tmnt, Supernatural, and probably other fandoms as well, but I have yet to find one with Voltron.. So I had thought one day, “Hm.. I think I’m gonna write one..” because what can I say, I’m a sucker for them. Now I plan to do some stuff that you might not normally see in one of these things (or you do, I don’t normally but you might have). The p.o.v’s in the stories will change a lot, if I know myself I will probably mainly use third person. There also will quite possibly be a lot of time skips just to fill in some time gaps. I do plan to give a child to all the characters(I may include Zarkon, Haggar, Lotor, and those of the blade of Marmora). Without further a do, let us begin!

Key:

(h/c)= hair color

(e/c)= eye color

(y/n)= your name

(f/c)= favorite color

That’s all that I have for that for now, there will probably be more in the future.