Bus Ride Meeting~Yoonmin

fluff

requested by lenalover9998

Thank you!<3

Jimin stood outside the drug store. He gripped a bag that held sweets he bought for his friend's birthday. Jimin didn't really plan much but Taehyung wouldn't really mind.

Jimin walked up to the bus stop and saw another man waiting. He had black hair, pale skin, and a slim figure. Jimin greeted him with a nod which he got in return. No words were said and they stood far away from one another. Once the bus stopped the man got on first and Jimin followed. He stood at the beginning of the bus scanning the seats. There were no seats, except for one.

It was next to the black hair he remembered from early.

" May I sit here?" Jimin asked pointing to the empty seat. He got a nod in response and sat. With a sigh he gave a light friendly smile to his new seat partner. The man didn't give one back, the only thing he did was open his lips and speak in a soft, but raspy voice.

" What's your name?" He asked looking at the bag Jimin was now squeezing out of nerves.

" I-It's Jimin," he said with a slight squeak in his voice.

" Yoongi."

"Yoongi?" Jimin repeated after he spoke. He then smiled and eased is grip on the bag.

Jimin couldn't help but ask questions that soon annoyed Yoongi, but he didn't tell him to stop. He loved hearing the boy's voice. It was soft and when he laughed he sounded like a child. It was calming.

The bus came to a stop and Yoongi sighed realizing this is when he gets off. Jimin pouted a little not wanting his newly found friend to leave just yet.

" Wait," Jimin fiddled around in the grocery bag and then pulled out a small box of chocolates. Then he grabbed a pen and scribbled something down before handing it to Yoongi.

" Bye!" Jimin said in a cheerful voice as his friend walked off the bus and waved.

Once the bus left Yoongi looked at the box of chocolates to find a number and a note that read, " Call me sometime" with a heart. He felt his cheeks go red and he looked at the moving bus to catch another glimpse of the boy. He had a big grin and was still waving bye to Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head and smiled slightly and waved to Jimin.

--

Later that night Jimin sat next to his phone checking it every few minutes to see if he gotten a message or missed a call. There was nothing. He looked over at the birthday boy who was passed out on the couch from a tummy ache. He sighed and covered up Taehyung then headed to the kitchen.

He filled a glass with water and took  sip. Another glance at his phone he saw the screen glowing and his ringtone play. Jimin quickly answered, " Hello?" he said waiting for a reply.

" That was fast. Was someone waiting for me to call?" a voice spoke on the other end.

" N-No, Yoongi is that you?" he asked as he cheeks with a light pink from Yoongi's remark.

" Yeah it's me"

**

Yay I did it! It seems really short though, sorry! It was fun to write I loved your idea! <3